Baby's Room.

"Baby?" Harry called from down the hall. I looked at our bedroom door and smiled. "Bedroom, Haz!" I called to my beautiful boyfriend. I then heard his footsteps walking down the hall and coming closer to our bedroom. He appeared at the door frame and smiled at me. "Hey, baby." He cooed and came closer to hug me side ways and kiss my cheek. He bent down and kissed my huge stomach. "Hello to you too, baby." He smiled and looked at my laptop which I was on, searching for baby things.

But, Harry didn't seem to understand what I was doing, so, I explained. "I'm looking at baby things, what with our little nipper ready to come out in three months time." I smiled happily. Me and Harry were expecting a baby girl in three months, making me six months pregnant. Yeah, I get the hate and the congrats too. "Speaking of our princess, I have a surprise for both of you. Come." He said and held out his hand to which I took and followed him out of our room.

He lead us down the hall to a room which we used as a guest room and opened the door. He urged me in and I gasped at what I saw. He had made our guest room into our babies room.

He had made it fit for a princess! Our princess! I looked to Harry with tears in my eyes and gave him the most passionate kiss that I could muster. "Thank you." I breathed. I saw that he had tears in his emeralds as well.

Just an Harry imagine, guys.

Emma xxx

EDITED!