1. The Faker

Riley's POV:
Okay, look.

As bad as it sounds.

Yeah okay, I have no explanation why I'm auditioning as Liam Payne's 'fake girlfriend'.

"Riley, you have fives minutes to get your audition!" Mom yells knocking on my door. I groaned and lifted up my head, I know I won't get the part but why audition?

Because I really need that money, I need to have a singing career and right now I don't have the money.

Wow, Riley! You're doing this for money!

That's sound's really bad, but I'm a blogger as well. So I need the money for gear.

I got changed and pulled out my camera which as a mic attached to it.

"What's going on guys! Riley Daze here and welcome to my blog," I say and stopped recording.

I'm not going to say I'm auditioning, otherwise, they'll think I'm using them or something, technically I'm using them for money.

Oh well?

I hadn't started recording since thirty minutes past and I was standing in front of Liam Payne.

I breathed.

In.

Out.

In.

Out, Riley! You can do this. "Hi, I'm Riley Daze I'm a blogger, I'm a bookworm I love singing," I say in one quick breath. Did I just mention I sang?

Oh.

Liam smiles sadly at me. "Hi," Liam says. "I'm Liam Payne and I could well be, your boyfriend for the next six months," Liam I introduced. I laughed and shook his hand.

Liam's POV:
God, her laugh. Her smile. Geez, I'm falling for a girl I just met. I hardly know her, I must watch her blogs. "What's your blogging channel?" I asked her.

She spaced out for a moment, her strawberry blonde hair is really long, and looked really fluffy. She blinked then smiled. "Sorry, what was that?" She asked polity. "My channel? Oh, RileyVlogs," Riley says.

I couldn't help smile big at her. She grins back showing her teeth. "That's all the time you have," I say sadly. Her smile disappears, she nods her head. She starts to leave but I grab her hand. "Please don't leave," I beg her. She looks at me sadly.

"As much as I hate too, but you said so yourself, I need to go, it's someone else's girl's turn! I can't hold them up,"

Her sink is flawless, and I'm pretty sure she has no makeup or maybe it's just a touch of mascara. "Are you wearing makeup?" I ask her and smiled. She shakes her head.

"I can't be bothered with makeup in the mornings," Riley says shrugging her shoulders. My eyes widen.

"Really? You look so beautiful!" I announced then slapped my hand over my mouth.  "Sorry," she blushed and looked down.

"Don't apologize, hey, listen I should go the sericite is coming over," I pout at her. I give her a kiss on the check without planning it, I felt butterflies.

"Bye," I whisper. She waves goodbye and looks down hiding her beautiful flawless face. I sighed and smiled at the girl called Nacy.