Prologue

"Are you sure you are ready to take this patient?" the head of the hospital asked him, he shrugged slightly and nodded a couple of seconds later.

"I've had worse. I'm sure" he answered in a cold tone.

"Four of our best doctors resigned because of him, we have faith in you Dr. Tsukishima Kei" they said and gave Tsukishima all the forms he had to fill in.

Tsukishima Kei wasn't just someone, he was a professional. He spent 7 years studying, got himself a Doctor's degree and was now getting his first real job. He did work part-time as a psychologist at one school, he did a 1 year run as a therapist at the local hospital, but he knew he did not belong there.

He knew he had to work in a tougher environment, that he had to work somewhere where he could truly express his talent and his skills.

And so he chose to apply in Tokyo's Mental Hospital. One of the most secure mental hospitals in Japan. They had every type of insane here. Those who were suicidal, those who killed their own, those who saw stuff other's couldn't see.

Perfect.

"We're gonna assign this patient to you then. And sometimes one of our doctor has to leave for another town, so you'll have to watch her patient those days aswell" they gave Tsukishima a few more papers.

A nurse stood up and gestured Tsukishima to come with her.

"I'm gonna show you where your patients are, you know where other rooms are already. Here is the file of the patient you won't have to look after all the time" she handed Tsukishima a file. He opened it, reading it instantly.

"Kuroo Tetsurou.. Age 18.. Severe depression, insomnia, hallucinations, anger issues.. Wow this guy is a whole package" Tsukishima said to himself.

The nurse stopped infront of the room 0713. Tsukishima decided to peek inside. The guy was drawing something and talking to himself.

"Hmm.. Okay. And the next? The one that made others quit?" Tsukishima asked.

The nurse started leading him to the end of the most darkest corridor, even the lights were flickering here. He had to stop for a second after he heard laughter coming from the end of the corridor.

One door. Only one door.

"Please.. Take a look" the nurse said, keeping her distance.

Tsukishima went closer and peeked inside.

"Hello!" the guy waved suddenly. It took Tsukishima a minute to realize what he was seeing.

Scratched walls, drawings of black voids, ripped up sheets and a guy. A young one at that. His face was all bruised up, his fingers bloody, his eyes were vain and he had a sinister smile on his face.

"H-Hello.." Tsukishima said and opened the file.

Yamaguchi Tadashi

Age 24

Complete insanity.

Kei closed the door and turned to the nurse.

"Why is there no medical explanations here?" he asked, concerned.

"Because he has everything that's bad. He has been here for 4 years. Doctors change and change. No one is able to stay with him, he drives everyone crazy. He's so sinister. More sinister than anyone else in the world. He breaks everyone."

.

.

.

.
Doctor!Kei x Insane!Yamaguchi
Oh boy we're going down into the funky town.

-hatari