Derek ran into the ER yelling for Melissa, Scott's mother. They didn't have any other choice at the moment.

   Melissa ran out of a paticents room moving towards them quickly. "What happened? Where's Scott? Is he okay?"

   "Scotts fine, Melissa. Can you take care of Stiles. He broke his arm." Derek spoke to her quickly and calmly. Melissa's eyes widened as she noticed the familiar toddler in Derek's arms.

   "This is... Oh my. Okay. WE NEED N X-RAY ASAP!" Melissa yelled taking the toddler from Derek carefully. "You're going to he okay Stiles." Melissa spoke soothingly towards the toddler. Stiles cried harder as she took him away from Derek.

"You're going to be okay! I'll be right here when you're fixed up!" The Alpha yelled down the hall to the toddler.

An hour later, Melissa came out to the group of teens with their Alpha who was pulling his hair harshly.

  "How is he?" Scott got up quickly walking to his mom.

   "He's fine. He broke his arm but he'll heal. We had to give him a sedative to keep him calm. He wouldn't stop asking for Derek the whole time. He wasn't helping himself out very well. We didn't have a choice. At least now he's calm and won't feel the pain for a while," she told the group. She then explained how only a few where allowed to see him at once and what room he was in for the time being.

  "Derek should see him first. He's taking this harder then the rest of us," Lydia spoke sternly leaving no room for an argument.

  The Alpha got up going to the room with Scott and Issac on his tail. The first thing the Alpha saw was the blue cast on the toddlers arm. He moved quickly to the bed side. He sat on the side running his hand through the toddlers hair gently.

  "What happened anyway?" Scott asked Issac. The curly haired teen explained what happened to him.

  "Yea, so that's what happened." Issac said finishing what he was saying.

  "Okay, Derek you know that isn't your fault. That's how Stiles is. He was always like that. His mood switched a lot. He'll be fine."

  "I know, I should have been there to catch him. I thought he could actually do it himself." Derek grumbled out watching the small version of his love. Wait love? Stiles isn't his love. Not yet anyway. But the Alpha is falling.

   "You couldn't have known he'd slip and fall. It was an accident," Issac explained to the Alpha. Derek just nodded playing with the brown hair on the toddlers head, only stopping when Stiles stirred waking up.

   "Hey buddy," Derek spoke softly to the toddler. "How are you feeling?"

  The toddler yawned trying to rub his eyes but could only rub one. "I sleepy Dewek."

  "I know buddy. You can sleep all you want when we get home okay?" The sour man told the toddler while playing with his hair some more. The sleepy toddler nodded.

   "Dewek nap with Stiles?" He asked tiredly.

   "If you want. I'll nap with you buddy," the male smiled at the child in the big bed.

  Melissa walked in shortly after. "Hey Stiles, how are you feeling?" She asked softly.

   "I sleepy scottie's mommy," the toddler whined to her.

  "That's expected buddy. But you can go home now. Get some food in your tummy and then you can go back to sleep," she spoke softly signing the doctors paper. "Derek, you can sign him out," Melissa said giving them okay to leave.

   "I got him Derek. You go sign him out," Issac told him as he picked the toddler up from the bed. Derek left to sign him out quickly. Stiles instantly started crying as soon as Derek left the room. "Hey, hey, you're okay buddy. He'll be right back." He rocked them both side to side while walking out of the room with Scott in tow.

   "Dewek," Stiles mumbled through his tears, laying his head on Issac's shoulder tiredly.

  "He's right there buddy." Scott told him rubbing his back softly.

   "Dewek," Stiles cried out putting his arms up as soon as he saw Derek.

  "Just one second Buddy," the alpha told him as he finished the paper work. He took Stiles from the teen instantly. The toddler calmed down as he leaned against Derek's firm chest. "See all good now." Derek moved Stiles broke arm carefully to put it in between both their chests.

   "We'll see you guys later." Scott told them before walking to the waiting room. As soon as Derek walked in with the toddler everyone surrounded them asking if he was alright or trying to make him laugh but all the toddler did was hide in Derek's neck. Derek answered for him before telling the pack to go home and they can come see him tomorrow.

  "Alright, we'll go but we'll see you tomorrow no matter what," Eric said pointing at the Alpha.

   "Yea, yea, just go home. He needs to sleep. We'll see you later." Derek walked out of the room with Lydia and Issac on his tail. "We're going to stop at Arby's on the way back to my place. Please Lydia."

  "Of course. Gotta get him some curly fries," she chuckled unlocking her car and getting in. The ale got in quickly before Lydia made her way carefully to the closest Arby's to Derek's loft.

   Lydia ordered them all food and curly fries for the toddler. Stiles ate his curly fries on the way to Derek's loft finishing them as they got there.

Derek took his bag of food with them as they got out. "Have a good night Lydia," Derek told her before going inside. Stiles was out cold before they arrived at Derek's floor.

  The grumpy man laid him down carefully in his bed setting up the pillows so he can't fall off before going to eat his food.