Supreme Kai of Time x Male Time Patroller reader

Start from the beginning

But he never woke up. Wow he's a heavy sleeper. Said (YN) sighing.

I know it's amazing. Damien replied wiping a sweat. Come on let's eat. I'm so hungry I could beat Goku in a eating contest.

And with that Broly's eyes shot open, and stared at the idiot who woke him up. meep. Was the only thing Damien could say.

Damien, (YN) called. Out of all the things you could've wear. Why the HELL did you put on Goku's full Gi with his wig on.

Kakarot. KAAKAAarot? Your black? It doesn't matter. Changing your skin color won't stop me from killing you!

Broly was walking towards them. Then stoped when he saw the drawings all over his body from the mirror that Damien also brought.

He looked back at Damien, looked at the marker in his hand and back to Damien. Uhhhhhh. Said Damien who was scared shitless. He threw the marker to (YN) then points at him. H-he did it.

Broly was beyond pissed he had the look of kill in his eyes. And they were locked on The idiot Damien.

Kakarot!...KAAKAROT!!!KAAAAAAKOOROOT! I'll KILL YOOOOOUUUUU!!!!

Welp..... Later Dumbass! (YN) instant Transmission away. Wait! I don't know that move! (YN)! COME BAACK!!

Every citizen in Conton City heard the most loudest and girly scream ever. It was so loud that if it was ever a drill. It would've pierced the heavens.

Present day....

Sooooo, (YN) how's your girlfriend~? Damien cooed while nudging you.

The Supreme Kai of Time? Beautiful, and busy as always. I convince her to make this bar for all of us. (YN) said finishing his (Favorite alcohol beverage).

I was meaning to ask about that. How did you convince her to put this amazing bar here?

Well. She was alright with putting a bar in the city. Ok Damien confirms. Then she told me "How are you going to repay me sweety"? (YN) said using his girly voice.

So, how did you repay her? Damien said skeptically gaining the attention from some Time Patrollers.

(YN) started smirking when he asked that question. I. Well you see. It involved me giving pleasure to her last night. And it. was. damn. tiresome. (YN) says while taking a sip from his second drink.

When (YN) said that everyone in the bar stopped what they were doing and got close to him wanting to hear what else happened.

Damien, the closest out of everyone looked him in the face. He was dead serious. Delails. now. Okay, said (YN). Well it all started......

Flashback last night.......

(YN) was in his room with the Supreme Kai kissing her while she's on top of him. She ran her fingers through his (h/c) locks, while his arms were around her petite waist. They both released from the kiss leaving a trail of saliva

You are one naughty Kai, you know that. Says (YN) while kissing down her neck.

"Ah". And y-your"mmmmm" one ungrateful mortal. You do know that you're in a bed with a beautiful Kai right? The Pink Kai said while trying to hold in her moans from her boyfriend.