"What the hell Alfred!" He yelled angrily. "Look you're doing it." Alfred announced snickering. They gaped as the items floated around the room.

Bruce sighed as they lowered back down into the floor. "What are the other abilities you have?" Crimson asked as Bruce sat down.

"Is this really necessary?" He asked keeping an eye on Alfred. "Yes it is." Crimson answered and Bruce sighed. "I can see the past, present and future...what is or what was going to be, read minds, mind control others, and some other things I don't or am not aware of." He answered and Crimson looked at the others.

"Young Bruce, tell us what you saw during your last dreamed when you summoned me on accident." Crimson said and Bruce sat up.

"Well...it's embarrassing..." He said blushing and saw a bat in his face and he jumped taking them inside his dream.

"Alfred! You are so fired when we leave here!" He yelled as the dream formed.

"Come on Bruce! We're almost there!" They saw two little boys running towards the swings.

"Is that...me?" Clark asked and Bruce nodded. "Slow down Clark! You're going to end up dragging me if you don't!" Little Bruce said wiping his hand on his clothes.

"You're no fun!" Little Clark said sticking out his tongue as little Bruce did the same.

Suddenly little Bruce was older looking around confused. "Hello? Is someone in here!? Yusei? Anyone?" Bruce yelled as he felt two arms hold him tightly.

He gasped and heard a deep chuckle that echoed through the dream world. "My, my, my...look what I found again." The tall figure said pulling Bruce closer.

"Let me go you bastard!" Bruce struggled, but couldn't free himself. The figured chuckle as his hands began to wander. Bruce froze and started struggling hard to get out.