Chapter 3: Deadly Reunion

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I coughed and held my bruised cheek while closing my eyes,bearing the pain he had inflicted on me.

"What the fuck?! Why didn't you kill him?!" He shouted angrily. I stared at his purple eyes with a expression full of pain.

"Eh? Well,he's..."

"----Yuu,you idiot! What the hell?!"

Mitsuba scolded me. I turned around and my squadmembers were there. Shinoa,Kimizuki,Yoichi and Mitsuba.

"Yuu-kun,what's wrong?" Yoichi asked. I kept quiet and stared at the ground. My friends were worried about me.

Shinoa checked on Guren and looked at me. I kept a frown,still not meeting her gaze. Then,I looked at Mika who was with the vampires.

"My family...is with the vampires."

I thought. I took a few steps in front and stopped. I felt heat rosing to my cheeks.

"Oi! You're....Mika,right?!"

"....."

He did not reply. I heard my friends worrying about me at the back but I ignored it.

"Mika...Mika....." Tears streamed down my face. It was embarrassing but I was too happy to see my family. "You're...really Mika!" I yelled.

~*~*~*

|| Mikaela's POV ||

I was shocked to see him crying. Yuu-chan was crying. "Y-Yuu-chan...." My eyes widened as I began to blush.

After a couple of seconds,Ferid interrupted us. "Waaahh,what an adorable reaction~ It's your beloved Hyakuya Yuichiro-kun ♪ The one you've been dreaming all along~. It brought me in tears~!" He blurted out sarcasticly.

"So? What will you do?" The silverette asked me. "I'll save him." I replied. "From the humans?" He asked again. "Yeah." I answered him.

The tall vampire grinned and placed a finger on his lips. "But you know,he seems to have concern on his new human friends~ The ones who are experimenting on him~ " I gritted my teeth firmly at his words.

I hate humans. Damn them! Damn them all to hell! How dare those bastards try to use Yuu-chan!

I could feel Ferid grinning. "Ah,I know! What if I turn Yuu-chan into a vampi-" Before he could finish his sentence,I quickly grabbed his lapels tightly and widened my eyes in anger.

"If you lay a hand on Yuu-chan,I'll kill you." I hissed at him. Ferid's wicked smirk widened as he pointed his finger behind me.

"Take a look~." He whispered. I cocked my head to the direction and I felt my blood boil. Those humans were clinging onto Yuu-chan. It annoyed me to the bone.

I could feel my body shaking from anger. Finally,I decided. "Yuu-chan will be mine,no matter what." I thought to myself. I held out my sword and activated it.

"Drink my blood,my sword."

Ferid smirked. Without thinking,I charged at those humans,attempting to take Yuu-chan back. However,a blonde haired girl with purple eyes wanted to stop me. I easily knocked her away and she fell down,bumping into a brunette with olive green eyes. I could see Yuu-chan's worried expression and he tried to stop me but Ferid held him.

"Oi! What the hell,let me go!"

"Hmm~. Sorry but no can do~"

I was almost there. Ready at anytime to save my family. But a purple haired girl with hazel eyes got in my way. She reflected my sword with her scythe.

"Please stop,Mika-san! We're Yuu-san's---"

"Shut up!" I cut her off and knocked her away. Yuu-chan began screaming again. Just when I was about to grab Yuu-chan,a redhead guy with glasses stopped me.

"I'm not handing him over to you!" He growled. I gritted my teeth as I headbutted him with all my strength. "Out of my way!!" Shortly after that,he fell down with a loud thud and fell unconscious,leaving me with Yuu-chan alone. And Ferid.

"Yuu-chan!" I yelled out. He was scowling at me. Suddenly,a black haired man with purple eyes came and attacked me. I was almost done for if Ferid didn't protect me.

"Go,Mika-kun~ I'll handle this guy~"

"----Tch,damn!"

I nodded and walked closer to Yuu-chan. We could finally be free. He fell down and looked at me with curiosity.

"Yuu-chan,escape everything and run away with me."

"Huh? What do you mean run? Anyway,why the hell are you with those vampires---"

"---Nevermind that!!!"

I cut him off instantly and carried him bridal style. He was shocked by my actions but I ignored it. I began to make my way towards the nearest safe place where I can find. A place where I could claim my beloved Yuu-chan.

"---Oi,stop! What the hell,Mika?! Don't screw with me!"

"You shouldn't be with those humans,Yuu-chan. They're just gonna use you!"

"Just stop,damn it! Let...me go!"

He kicked me and I let go of him. We jumped and landed on the rooftop. "What's the meaning of this,Mika?" He asked me. I looked down with sad eyes and gritted my teeth.

~*~*~*

|| Yuichiro's POV ||

"----Y-you're not human anymore?" I asked Mika with a voice full of regret. My family's a vampire now. "I-is it my fault? Is it because I ran away?!" I asked him with a shaking voice.

"No! Yuu-chan didn't do anything wrong!" He told me. I still felt guilty. "But..." "Let's just go,okay? It's not safe here." The blond muttered.

I shook my head. "I can't,Mika. My friends are-"

"They're not Yuu-chan's friends!" He cut me off and shook his head. "Yuu-chan,they're just gonna use you!"

I gritted my teeth firmly at his words. I was losing my patience. "No! What do you know about them?!" I yelled.

Mika smiled. I was shocked at this. His smile was somehow...creepy.

"If Yuu-chan wouldn't listen to me...then it looks like I don't have a choice,do I?" He asked me in a calm voice. I was confused. "Huh-"

But before I could finish,I was knocked out. I fell down onto the rooftop and fell unconscious.

|| Mikaela's POV ||

"Sigh,if only if Yuu-chan listened to me...Things wouldn't have to be this way." I chuckled as I lifted him up gently in my arms.

"Well. Let's go,Yuu-chan~" I smiled and made my move. He was out cold so this is my chance.

"Yuu-chan doesn't belong to those humans! Yuu-chan belongs to me!!"

~To be continued...

Okay the lemon will start in the next chapter where we get a possessive and a yandere Mika. I hope you enjoy it~!