Chapter 2: Vampire Mikaela

|| Mikaela's POV ||

"----Mika~ Mika~ Mi~ Mi~ Ka~"

A familiar voice called out to me. When I could feel him close to me,I quickly pulled out my sword and pointed it at him.

However,the silver haired vampire with crimson eyes,none other than Ferid Bathory,wasn't suprised by my actions. Instead,a wicked smile formed on his lips. That really irritated me.

Shortly after that,he left after telling me to go to Krul's place for something. I narrowed my sapphire blue eyes,disgusted of what I am now. An uncompleted vampire.

|| Flashback ||

"Oi,human. Do you want to live?" A pink haired female vampire with crimson eyes asked me. I believe her name is Krul Tepes. She looked weak but I knew she was extremely strong since she was able to take Ferid down.

"N-no..." I replied weakly. The pain was unbearable. She then narrowed her eyes and blurted out, "I see. But you have no choice." With that said,she immediately straddled me and stared at my sapphire eyes.

"---I will give you a life. An eternal life. Become a vampire and throw your humanity away." She then bit her lip as blood began to come out. After that,the pink haired vampire leaned down closer and made me drink her blood mouth to mouth.

I was feeling too weak to hesitate so I let her do whatever she wanted. Unwarily,I swallowed her blood by accident. Shortly after that,I widened my eyes in shock. I began to yell as I felt various parts of my body began to change. The pain was too much for me to handle.

|| End Of Flashback ||

"---And that's how I turned into a vampire. I have only one goal to accomplish and that's to save Yuu-chan. Save Yuu-chan from those humans."

~To be continued....

~*~*~*

Hey guys I'll probably add the lemon shit after the next chapter. Sorry this was short,don't kill me! (☆^O^☆) Also,I'm gonna make Mika-chan a yandere :3