Everyone was soon digging in after Zoro strolled in while yawning, jokes and laughter exchanged among everyone as usual, and you couldn't help but have a wave of a warm and fuzzy feeling in your chest.

"So this is how it feels to have nakama," you muttered under your breath, making sure no one would hear you.

"Please don't make a mess," Franky said, slightly irritated at how Luffy threw the bones on the table messily.

The meal was scrumptious as usual, and everyone thanked Sanji before heading out and continuing what they were doing.

"Zoro, would you kindly wash up the dishes?" You smiled while placing the used cutleries in the sink, waiting for Zoro to wash everything up.

"Huh?" He scowled, obviously declining the job. You sighed and frowned, "In case you didn't hear what I said through the den den mushi, I said whoever came last for dinner will wash everything up."

He let out a huff and before walking over to the sink, joining Sanji in washing the dishes. Smiling to yourself, you headed out of the kitchen and up to the deck, enjoying the night breeze and the shining stars.

Staring at the sea ahead, you can't help but wonder when will the One Piece ever be found, how many dangerous and casualties will there be before you help your nakama accomplish their dreams and goals.

"Deep in thoughts?" Luffy asked, his body leaned against the rails with his elbows supporting his weight.

You nodded, your eyes still fixed on the deep waters beneath Sunny.

"What're you thinking 'bout?" He asked, his head stretched in front of your face. Smiling with closed eyes, you shook your head, "Just some future stuff."

He let out a chuckle and patted your back, "Don't worry! We'll achieve our dreams together!" He ensured you and walked away.

Staring away in the distance, you could feel the air getting chilly so you went up to the crow's nest, deciding that maybe you could be on watch tonight.

-

Hours passed and you could hear the loud snoring in the guys' rooms. The sky was turning blue and the sun is rising soon. Yawning, you stretched and used the binoculars to check whether there are any ships.

A dark piece of land was in sight, and as the ship sailed closer to it, you could see fences surrounding it and a huge mansion in the middle of it.

"Oi! Wake up everybody! I see a strange island, should we land or pass?" You yelled into the den den mushi, and after a few minutes, the doors of your crew mates' room opened.

All of them went near the rails and scanned it, Usopp was shaking slightly after Robin commented that it looked like a haunted island.

Franky and Sanji didn't help the situation by scaring Usopp even more, screams and whines of protests could be heard as Usopp and Chopper were too afraid to dock.

"In this case, you two stay on the ship then," Zoro suggested and they both shrieked and yelled a 'no'.

"So, shall we dock?" You asked again, and Nami gave everyone a thumbs up. Scurrying down, you checked to see whether anyone needed help, but they could manage it, and all you needed to do was to let down the rope ladder.

"S-since you didn't help us much, you will be the f-first one to walk," Usopp stuttered while hiding behind your back.

You chuckled and nod your head, taking the lead with Luffy and began to walk through the eerie forest to reach the mansion.

"I hope there aren't any ghosts here," Zoro sighed and kept his hands on his swords.

As twigs snapped and leaves fell, Usopp and Chopper kept jumping in fear, making everyone flinch in their sudden movement.

"Stop being cowards you two," Sanji fired at them, and they gulped and nodded shakily.

The leaves of the trees blocked out most of the sunlight, making it seem like it was at night.

"We've reached, who's gonna go first?" Luffy stopped abruptly, and many of the crew knocked in one another.

"Idiot! Don't stop suddenly like that!" Nami screeched, and Luffy chuckled while apologizing.

The mansion was painted in white, but the paint was chipped off and dirt covered it, and it looked like a light shade of ugly brown.

The rooftop was painted black, and the gates were black too, the doors were wooden and had a sign which says,

"Gates to Hell."