Unexpected Guest

Me and Justin were cleaning up a bit because Jeremy called asking if we could babysit the kids for the night.

I was cleaning the downstairs while Justin got the upstairs. In my opinion his ass is lucky because I got to Clean the kitchen, movie theater, living room, dining room,2 rooms, and a bathroom while Justin only has to clean 4 rooms, and 3 bathrooms.

He's lucky I love him or else I wouldn't be doing anything. When I was in the middle of dusting a cabinet I heard my phone go off signaling I got a mention on twitter. I opened up the app and saw Justin mentioned me.

The bae is making me clean, but I love her :) @Aubree_Roberts

I retweeted it and replied @justinbieber what would you do without me? ;)

I locked my phone as I continued to clean when I heard footsteps walk downstairs. I then turned around to a smirking Justin.

"What?" I questioned

"You're perfect!" Justin said as he wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed me on the cheek.

"What do you want." I asked chuckling.

"What, no I just saw your tweet and I'm just happy you're my girlfriend. I Couldn't ask for anyone better." Justin said lightly pecking my lips.

"Awe I love you!" I said kissing his lips.

"Love you too babe!" Justin said kissing me back.

*Ding Dong*

"That must be Jeremy." Justin said running to the door which made my face light up.

I walked my way over to the door and was tackled by the kids.

"AUBREEEEEEEE!!!!!" They yelled as they both hugged me.

"Hey guys." I said as I both kissed them on their cheeks as Justin sat back and smiled at us.

We all said our goodbyes to Jeremy as the kids jumped into my arms.

"We missed you Aubree!!!" They said hugging me again.

"No hug for me?" Justin interrupted opening his arms.

I quickly got up and ran into his arms giving him a giant hug as he wrapped his arms around me hugging me back.

I smiled as I pecked him on the lips.

"Babe I love you but I meant the kids!" He said hugging them.

"Yeah I know but I wanted to hug you!" I said smirking as he playfully rolled his eyes.

"Justin can we go swimming." Jazzy said tugging on Justin's arm.

"Sure baby!" Justin said looking at me as I nodded.

"Ok I'll be right back" I said as I walked upstairs as Jaxon followed.

"Woah buddy." Justin said stopping Jaxon.

"Where do you think your going?" He said smiling at Jaxon.

"With Aubree." Jaxon said pointing upstairs.

"No you're not....trying to pull one over me, I'm not stupid." Justin said tickling Jaxon as I laughed and walked upstairs.

I walked into me and Justin's room and picked out a plain black bikini. I wasn't feeling special so I just picked the first thing I found.

I walked outside to the pool and saw everybody was already in the pool.

"Damn babe!" Justin said with his mouth hanging open.

"Language Jay." I said blushing.

I walked over to the diving board and started to jump when I heard everybody chant "AUBREE AUBREE AUBREE AUBREE!"

I finally flung myself off the board as I flipped and dove in the water. When I returned above water everyone was cheering which brought a huge smile on my face.

"Good job babe." Justin said swimming over to me.

"Thanks" I said blushing as he sweetly lifted my chin and placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

Then all of a sudden we were interrupted by a familiar voice....

Selena!!!

---------------------------------------------

Ok I'm sorry! I'm so dumb! I didn't ever hit publish on this chapter! OMG IM SO STUPID! sorry guys so here you go! Ily guys sorry I messed up! Please vote,comment, and follow