Chapter 10

I woke up to someone rubbing my thigh. I looked over and saw Justin. I lightly smiled before he said "goodmorning."

"Good morning." I said looking around. "Ughhh Justin....why are we outside?" I asked sitting up.

"Umm...you fell asleep when we were watching the stars and I didn't want to wake you." He said staring at me innocently.

"Awe thanks." I said kissing his cheek. Then looking him in the eyes and said "your the best." Which made him blush and look down.

"Hey don't hide that sexy face of yours." I said smirking. "You can't steal my saying." Justin said looking up. "Yeah well I just did Bieber." I said smiling causing him to laugh.

"Hey lovebirds." A familiar voice said. I looked over my shoulder to see Alfredo. "OMG HEYYYY!!!!" I said running to him grasping him into a tight hug.

"Hey Aubree." He said hugging me back before releasing. "Yoooo bro." He said walking to Justin and doing their weird handshake thing.

"I'll let you guys hang for awhile....I'm gonna go to the mall." I said starting to walk away. "Ok here you go." Justin said pulling out his credit card. "Ummm NO JUSTIN!!" I said pushing it away. "Bree...I insist now take the credit card and buy whatever you want." He said smiling. "Thanks Justin."

I said starting to walk away again until Justin interrupted and said "what no goodbye?" I quickly ran back to him and crashed our lips together. Once we released I said "goodbye." And winked before I walked in the house.

ALFREDO POV ----

"Wtf bro?" I said confused. "What?" Justin asked. "Why didn't you tell me you guys were dating?" I said a bit ticked off.

"Bro we aren't dating." "WHAT...if I didn't know you guys, I would totally assume you were dating." I said lightly smiling. "Yeah well I don't think she likes me bro?" Justin said Looking down.

I looked at Justin like he was crazy and said "are you serious, dude she's totally into you, but the question is do you like her?" I said staring at Justin waiting for his answer. "Yes....it may even be love." He said which made me almost fall.

"Bro you know what have to do." I said nudging his shoulder. "Yeah well it's not that easy." He said. "Oh and why not?" I said focusing my attention back towards Justin. "Because she hasn't gotten over her last relationship." Justin said a little upset.

"Ohh well give it some time bro." I said patting his back. "Thanks man." "No problem." I said before walking into the kitchen.

AUBREE POV -------

"Justin is so sweet." I thought to myself driving to the mall. "He is really growing on me....and honestly I'm scared."

"I know the feeling of the one you love hurt you. I'm just not ready yet." "I really care about Justin and I don't know what I would do without him."

"Enough with the problems Aubree." I said turning on the music. It immediately started playing Hold On We're Going Home by Drake.

I sang all the way to the mall and when I arrived there was a whole bunch of paparazzi. I quickly got out with my head down. "AUBREE....ARE YOU AND JUSTIN DATING??" "HOW'S JUSTIN??" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT BEING THE REASON JELENA BROKE UP?"

I tried to ignore all the flashes and questions until I heard "AUBREE.....SOME SAY YOUR UGLIER THAN SELENA AND JUSTIN WOULD BE A FOOL TO CHOOSE YOU INSTEAD OF HER,HOW DO YOU FEEL?" I quickly spotted the pap that said that and flicked him off getting in front his camera and telling him "to fuck himself."

I walked away and was finally rewarded with silence. I walked in all my favorite stores and bought a couple of things. I didn't want to use Justin's money but he insisted so I used as little as possible.