" what do you guys fight for? " I asked again , biting on my sandwich " he forgive zayn . I know he has a crush on zayn before this so I thought that is the reason why he forgive him easily and let him come over to our apartment to play fifa together.  I'm sick of it . It's a bad choice to stay together.  Ughh " niall groans . Yes , they live together now , a few blocks from here actually .

I rubbed his back and the bell rang . " let's go to the class ni, we will talk about this later . " I said while cleaning the table . I bring my tea to the class . " harry .. can you ask Louis , can I stay in his house please ! " niall said with pouty face . I sigh again, " we will talk about this later after class alright! " , he nods agreement.

Louis Pov

" what are you doing here ? How do you know I live here ? " I said when I saw Stan in front of me. He smiled and said " I miss you and I want to apologise what I did to you . I - I am jealous of you . You're great footballer, you are funny , people loves you , adore you then you are soo brave to come out to me . Like how can you trust someone like me ? I think you already regret telling me those secret . I will let you know that I'm gay too . But I'm too afraid to admit it .I'm too ego to accept it . The person that I love when I knew I was gay was my best friend.  He makes me happy . He always been there for me and the person is you , it's you Louis . I love you and I'm really sorry for what I did to you . Will you forgive me ? " Stan said with tears in his eyes . I guess he's sincerely apologise.

I sigh and open my door to let him come in . Once he come , I ask him to wait at the living room while I make a tea .

" thanks lou '' he said when I gave him his tea . I sat opposite him and said " yea whatever.  I forgive you but you need to make me believe you that you are changing.  Own my trust back alright ! " he smile wide and quickly hugging me . I'm shocked at first but decided just let it be . He let go of me and look around " where is your mom ? " Stan asked suddenly . I bite my lips to try not to cry in front him.

" she died 3 months ago " I said slowly . I heard Stan gasp and said " oh my goddd! ! I'm soo sorry . I didn't know ! " I just shook my head and smiled " it's okay , not your fault ! " " so , you live here alone ? " he asked again . And again I shook my head " I live here with my boyfriend " I look at Stan expression  . He looks hurt .

Well , he did say he love me a moment ago " oh right . I didn't know that either . My mom miss you!  She said she miss not seeing you around the house like you used to be . " he said changing the subject which is I'm glad . " oh really ? I miss her too . She is like my second mother.  I remember I used to call her mum when I sleepover at your house . We used to watch horror movie at midnight then we even built a small house under the huge tree . Do you remember that ? I miss those days mate " I smiled when thinking our childhood memories. 

" yea yea I remember that.  " Stan said while smiling.  We talk a lot of memories till Stan had to leave . Once he leave , I sigh . I'm bored now . So , I decided to go to harry's uni.  I call a taxi and few minutes later the taxi pick me up and I told the direction of the university. It's 10:35 now , so what's his schedule for that time .. that's a bit of problems there . Should I text him ? Yes , I think I should !

To : Hazza ♡♡
From : Louis 

Hazza , do you have class at this time ? 

I arrived at his uni and I pay for the taxi . I waited at the side road of the uni . Waiting for harry reply .

From : Hazza ♡♡
To : Louis

Nope . I was sitting at the stair of our field . Why ?

I got his replies . I get in the uni area and looks around till I saw a large field surrounded by stair. I look every single of the stairs and spotted harry sitting there while reading his book . Such a good boy.  I walk to his direction carefully to not getting caught by him. He still read his book as I slowly near him. When I stood in front him , he still didn't look up.

I sigh and sit beside him and lay my head on his laps " what the fu- Louis ? " he said as he took off his sunglasses.  It's summer after all.  " what are you doing here sweetie  ? " he said while kissing my forehead.  " got bored so decided to see what my boyfriend do . Nice place to stay  Hazza ! '' I said while closing my eyes . " oi ! Don't you dare to sleep ! I have a class after this ! " he said chuckling.

I smiled innocently and said " your laps is comfy so let me sleep here for a minute  . You can wake me up once you need to leave . For now , keep reading your book Harold ! " he smiled and kiss my lips . " sleep then . I will jus- " I didn't hear the rest of it because I fell asleep after that .

Harry pov

"Oh lou" I said as he fell asleep when I talk to him . Why come here when he want to sleep ? Oh maybe he didn't get enough sleep because he keeps waking up every hour last night.  I'm not  actually surprised that he already awake at 7 in the morning, maybe even earlier than that seeing he fully dressed like after showered .

I don't know what's wrong with him this past day . He keep saying sorry and talk about death . I don't really like that topic . It's make me afraid and at the same time it's make me sad . Did he hide something from me? Hope he doesn't .  I sigh and reading my books . The Bell already ring but I decided to let Louis sleep for a minute.  He looks tired .

~ 20 minutes later ~

" Lou oh Lou ! " I said while shook his body . He open his gorgeous eyes . " oh . I'm sorry ! You need to go to class right ! Yea right . Go before you late ! " he mumbling and I chuckle " lou , I'm late about 20 minutes so I will just skipped that class . So let's take a breakfast then ! " Louis gasp and in count one tw- " you do know right that it is not good to skipping class . What if your teacher give a - " " don't worry about that ! Niall is the same subject as mine so I'm pretty sure he will call me immediately after the class is finish . Now let's go ! ''

"But , there was a guard outside there . The taxi couldn't even get in without a reason why . So the taxi just drop me down the street near your collage haz, so there is no - " I cut Louis off by cupping his lips .  " I know you idiot ! Just follow me . I know what to do !" I said as pulling him toward my car .

Once we are in the car , I drive till the guard stopped me . " hello child ! Your class didn't finished yet , I'm pretty sure of it so where are you going young man ? " he asked . I smiled and look at Louis .

" this is my little brother , he come here to tell me that my mom fell down at the toilet and she refused to go to hospital to check up so I'm going to take her to go to hospital right now " I said , acting sad . The guard look over Louis and nod . He open the gate and we wave him goodbye .

" you're such an idiots hazza!  " Louis chuckle and I replied " only idiot for you " I smirk .

This is part 1 of this chapter because it's too long and I don't want my reader getting bored over this chapter lol xx