Chapter 10: Old Friends Reunited

*RECAP*

*Crystal's POV*

The pure snow turned a light blue as it left the scale. The snow glows a bright blue as it lands on the boys' sickly forms. The boys green faces went back to their usual pale expressions. 

*Sting/Rogue's POV*

What the hell was that?

_____________________________________________________________________________

*YOUR POV*

For the duration of the train ride, I have been getting confused stares from the previously sick Dragon Slayers sitting in front of me. Crystal breaks the silence. "(Y/N) what kind of spell was that?" The boys give me a curious glance.

"Honestly, I have no idea," I answer putting a hand over my now cool locket. "I heard Thaumaturgia's voice telling me to summon snowflakes from my palm to rain down on the scale and to close my eyes and blow the snow on you guys. And when I opened my eyes and you were better." 

"When the snow left the scale it turned a light blue then it glowed bright blue when it landed on their faces," Crystal spoke up.

"Obviously (Y/N) can heal," Lector spoke up with much sass, yet knowingly.

"We'll figure this out later, because the is stopping." Rogue-nii interjected.

After we got off the train we check into an inn and began exploring Zinnia. We pass many shops including an all too familiar pastry stand. Behind the stand stood a woman with her blue hair in a loose braid over her right shoulder. Her brown eyes bore kindness and her purple apron was tied neatly about her waist. Her lilac shirt and her apron are decorated with flour, icing of all flavors, and sprinkles of every shape, size, and color.

"Akana-san is that you?" I asked her.

"Yes and who might you be?" Akana-san asked before she suddenly realized who I was. "(Y/N) is that really you? I'm glad you found your brother." She finishes while she steals a glance at Rogue-nii. "Do you have a place to stay?" she offers.

"Actually we just booked a room at the local inn," Sting pitches in. "But if you're offering a place we would gladly take it." Sting adds with a genuine smile.

"I'll get Lilly to cover the rest of the day as I give you six a grand tour." Akana tells us with light in her eyes. 

Akana takes us to her ranch house on the hill. Her ranch house was medium sized - not too big and not too small. The ranch house had a porch that hugged the entirety of the home. The porch is decorated with many different kinds of flowers.

"Thank you Akana for your kindness. It is greatly appreciated," I bow to her with respect. "Rogue, Sting, and I must go talk to the mayor of Zinnia. We'll be back before dark Akana-san." I inform her before the three of us depart the house.

"The mayor's house should either be located at the center of town or the biggest house in town." Rogue-nii thought aloud. 

"ONII-SAN!!!!" I wailed out in agitation, earning a glare from said male, "I'm HUUUNGRY!!" I wail out again. "When are we gonna eat?! You're trying to kill me!" I act out dramatically.  

An irk mark appears on Rogue's head. "(Y/N/N)! We are all hungry no need to keep reiterating it!" Rogue-nii scolded through clenched teeth.

"But Onii-san I'm-" I start only to be interrupted by a glare from my brother. I  sigh in defeat.

"Give the little lady something to eat sheesh," a man's voice said from behind. His tone dripping with irritation. The three of us turn around to meet a guy who appears to be around our age if not a little older than Onii-san. The mystery guy has deep chocolate brown eyes and light brown hair that stops at the base of his neck. His scent is familiar, but I can't remember where. Rogue-nii spoke up, "And just who might you be?"

A low chuckle resonated from him, "(Y/CH/N/N) [A/N: Your childhood nickname if you have one if not just use your nickname that people currently call you. :)] you didn't tell brother dearest about me," the mystery guy feigned to be hurt.

In a low whisper I say his name, "Kenai," my eyes widen in surprise, "I thought you were dead. Thaumaturgia said the rogues got you and Galactica."

"Well she wanted to protect you from Acnologia. Acnologia came to our den when I was over at your den. Acnologia told Galactica that if he didn't kill me he would kill the both of us."

"Where have you been all of these years?" I inquire.

"I'll tell you at a later date," Kenai taunted.

"Would you like to join us on our mission?" I inquire without thinking.

"Sure why not. As long as I get my rematch afterwards," Kenai said to which I agreed.

________________________

Hey Lovelies.
I AM SOOO TERRIBLY SORRY FOR FALLING OFF THE FACE OF THE PLANET!!

I was busy with work for school. Last year my math teacher gave me crazy amounts of homework and last summer was marching band stuff. This past fall I was concentrating on my school work so that I can get accepted into college and now that I have and the rest of the year is light I'll be able to update more. Once again I am truly sorry for the extremely late update.

Thank you to those of you that still read and enjoy this book. One of the only things keeping this book alive is the amazing fans that read this book.

See you Lovelies in the next update.

Maskelle