Chapter 8: Are We In?

*STING'S POV*

What's that bastard going on about? "Oi! Green Devil or whatever your name is!" I shout trying to get his attention. He turns his head and shoots daggers at us. (Y/N)'s hair hasn't reverted back to (h/c) yet. Neronix's power is still pumping through her veins.

*ROGUE'S POV*

What has gotten into Sting? Why does he look so devious? Why is he looking at (Y/N/N)-chan like tha- ooohh he has a plan. I wonder what it is. I hope it has to do with kicking this Green Devil's ass.

Rogue-nii don't look so tense. (Y/N)'s sweet voice said in my head. Sting has an idea. He said that if we use our other Unison Raid that obliterates everything in its wake. I look at (Y/N) and Sting and nod.

We stand the same way as we did for Frozen Holy Fang Shadow Flash. "HOLY SHADOW FANG FLURRY!" All the shadows come our way. The temperature dropped to below freezing. The three of us were crouching down as if to do our breath attacks and began to blow out our element. All of our elements combined and fanned out engulfing the area in front of us.

*ROMERO'S POV*

What the hell is going on? Why the hell is it so cold? *ACCCHHHHHOOOO!!!!!!!!* Shit! My snot is...Frozen?! "Secret Art-" I was knocked out by the force of their Unison Raid. Why are they so powerful?! My guild has fallen victim to three bratty teens and a mythical creature; a dragon.

*PRESENT DAY: 3 HOURS LATER*

*YOUR POV*

I ran away from the oddly dressed blonde and the practically naked green haired guy and into what appears to be a bar. When I enter my hair was reverting back to the (h/l) (h/c) hair that it was before Neronix fused his power with mine.

A man with a ninja get up sits next to me. He has spikey medium length brown hair and piercing brown eyes. He notices me staring and before I or even himself could say a word, Rogue popped out of a shadow and yelled at me for running away. A red irk mark graced my (h/c) hair. "ROGUE-NII!" I whine-yelled through gritted teeth, "I'm not a child anymore. So, STOP BABYING ME!" I end with a shout and ask the bartender for a water.

"So you're the ones that Rufus told me about?" The strangely dressed man said. I raise my (h/c) brow at him. "I'm Dobengal of Sabertooth," the ninja introduced.

"I'm (Y/N). The one who literally came from the shadows is Rogue. The blonde baka is Sting. The lilac kitty is Crystal, the red fur ball is Lector, and last but definitely not least the kawaii green cat in the adorable pink frog suit is Frosche." I introduce the group to the Ninja.

"We were on our way to Sabertooth," Lector started, "We are planning on joining ." Lector cockily finished off.

Dobengal looked at the six of us with disbelief. "Good Luck! If you want you guys can tag along with me back to the guild. It's about time I report back to Master Jiemma." Dobengal offered with fear visible in his brown spheres as he mentioned Master Jiemma. Despite the fear, we agreed to accompany him.

Surprisingly the walk to Saber wasn't as long as expected. The building is made from stones in a circular structure. A purple medieval looking flag with the Sabertooth emblem on it danced in the wind. The guild hall looked so majestic with vines crawling up the sides of the structure.

Completely transfixed by the beauty of the guild hall that is Sabertooth, I didn't notice Rogue-nii until he stood in front of me blocking my view of the guild hall. "Oi Onii-san! What gives?!" Irritation etched in my tone.

Rogue-nii and Sting sigh and Rogue-nii explains, "Are we just going to stand here and gawk at the hall or-"

"Are we going to join?!" Sting finished off Rogue's sentence for him.

"Nice to see that you're optimistic," Dobengal speaks up, "Well, I'll see you guys inside." And with that Dobengal sped up and entered the guild leaving a rainbow? trail in his wake.

Taking a deep breath, I turn to everyone; which is just Sting, Onii-san, and our three exceeds, "Our search ends here. This is our new home now and forever. We will be a team from now 'til our last breath," I say with enthusiasm dripping like saliva off my tongue.

"All of us or none!" We shout in perfect unison.

While walking to the guild's entrance, each step makes the door seem like it's miles ahead. "(Y/N)! Stay focused!" Crystal scolded. My nervous state seemed to vanish as I stood tall with a fiery look in my (e/c) eyes and determination stamped on my face. The six of us reach the wooden door and look to each other and pushed open the massive doors.

The doors squeak as they open and the guild that was once filled with chatter and the clinking of silverware on porcelain had now been silenced. Every head turned to us and a thundering bellow sounded. A man who appeared to be the size of a mountain, was now in front of us, "WHAT BRINGS KIDS HERE?!" he roared.

We bowed and I spoke up because the boys were too scared, "We would like to join the guild sir," I said without breaking eye contact and my voice never faltered.

"Are you serious?! You have got to be kidding me! You shrimps think you got what it takes to be a Tiger?! You amuse me! Now run along." The Master shooed us off but none of us dared to move.

The Master's face contorted in anger. Before he could say anything, the same blonde-haired guy we had encountered after we demolished Rusty Bones, spoke up, "Master Jiemma, these three wizards destroyed Rusty Bones' only guild hall in all of Fiore with the help of their exceeds."

Master Jiemma raised a bushy white brow at this newfound information, "Is this true?" he asked with his tone softer than before.

Without even thinking we all nod as reply, "Yes sir, it's true." We mask our fear well but on the inside we were pooping our pants! (Not literally *eye roll*)

"If you three and cats can destroy guilds single handedly, you are welcome to join our guild." Master granted us access to join Saber.

I wanted to jump in glee, but refrained from doing so by bowing and saying, "It is an honor. We won't let you down."

"What are your names and magic?" Master Jiemma asked.

"I'm Rogue Cheney and I'm a Shadow Dragon Slayer."

"The name's Sting Eucliffe and I'm a White Dragon Slayer."

I'M (Y/N) Cheney. Rogue's little sister and a Shadow Ice Telepathic Dragon Slayer. I know Ice-Make magic as well as healing magic."

"Crystal and I have transformation magic and aero magic."

"Lector and aero magic."

"Frosche and aero magic."

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Guess who is alive and sick?!

OMG THANKS FOR 13.6K READS LIKE THAT IS AMAZE BALLS!!! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!! I checked the last day of school with my sorella (sister in Italian) and we were both jumping like crazy in the hallway. Let me tell you those looks we got we priceless xD!!!

Anyhow it is now summer. I should be able to write more freely and update quicker. I am also planning on getting a job so I have no idea when the next update will be. If I don't update in a while just know that I am working on an epic chapter for you guys. Not a day goes by that I don't think about how to finish off a chapter or a scene and how to transition from one ending to a new beginning.

I got a question for you guys:

How old do you think I am?

Let me know in the comments below.

I love each and everyone of you and just know that someone out there thinks you are beautiful inside and out.

Peace Out Lovelies!

~Maskelle <3