His fingers moved to the bottom of his merch tee that I always wore to bed and I smiled as his lips sucked on my skin. I pushed my body back against his feeling what confirmed that my Beast was definitely awake, which led to him chuckling and I turned on my back.

"Mor.."

He cut me off as he immediately pushed his tongue past my lips and held me close. I smiled as I wrapped my legs around him, immediately wanting him as close as he could get as he pushed into me.

I'll protect you from the hooded claw
Keep the vampires from your door
When the chips are down I'll be around
With my undying death defying love for you
Envy will hurt itself

I moaned into the kiss as his hands slipped beneath the tee as he clutched my thighs tightly, making me moan into his lips as he pushed into me slowly but harder each time.

My Beast was more loving than he should have been, taking me every chance he got. I didn't complain as it was something I was afraid would be gone once I told him. He hadn't spoken to me about exactly how he felt but I knew each time he pulled me into an embrace, his lips touched my skin, his fingers clutched me and he sunk into me.

He was showing me that he loved me all the same and he wasn't going anywhere. He didn't need to say it, our relationship had started out more physical than emotional so it was what I needed to confirm that my husband still loved me.

Let yourself be beautiful
Sparkling light, flowers and pearls and pretty girls
Love is like an energy
Rushing in, rushing inside of me, hmmm...

He broke the kiss and stared down at me as he continued moving in and out of me. His eyes burned into mine as he glanced over me before setting his blue eyes on my green ones again.

I loved him more than life and I never wanted him to drift from me. I pushed on his chest and he smiled as I tipped him over and rocked slowly back and forth onto him as he groaned. His eyes not leaving me, filling with love and lust the only things I needed to see then, before he sat up and pulled on my hair and pushed his tongue past my lips.

The power of love
A force from above
Cleaning my soul
Flame on burn desire
Love with tongues of fire
Purge the soul
Make love your goal

"I love you" I whispered into the kiss as he slowly broke it and followed it by several more as he tipped me over yet again.

My Beast had changed for me, become tamed but he was still a Beast to anyone who tried to hurt what we had. But I was the one destroying what we could have had, would that make him slowly hate me?

This time we go sublime
Lovers entwined divine divine
Love is danger, love is pleasure
Love is pure, the only treasure

"Yes" I breath as my thoughts were clouded as pleasure filled me as he groaned loudly into my ear.

I'm so in love with you
Make love your goal

"Fuck I love you Kenzie" he breath before roughly kissing me as he pushed into me over and over again...

Make love your goal

***

"I wish we didn't have to leave this cabin.." I whispered as Raw would be here tonight and after that it was back to me being on the road and Brock back in Minnesota for his training.