Day 1

My name is Kara and I am in grade 11. In my old school I didn't have many friends because either they snaked me or they were just fucking annoying. In grade 10 I got kind of  off the rocks because my dad decided to come back from the dead. He left me and my mom when I was like five. I should be happy he is back and that he is rich but I wasn't. I got in with the wrong crowd from a different school, lost all my friends, and got suspended. But one thing I am really happy of is that I was top of my class, despite all the shit I went through , with parties, drugs, and random shit I still got all my work down. To be honest I don't like the whole idea of partying but it was actually a good stress reliever.  My parents were just a pain in my ass. 

But at the end of the year I got in a big fight with my ex-friend got in a huge fight. So my parents decided to move from my home town in the states to England. That's were my dad ran off to and now he wants us to live their, fucking twat. 

Over the summer I didn't leave my house much. But it was a big ass house with a pool so it was fine. And had a huge backyard so I got really good at football. That is going to take a lot of time to get use to. They also have a huge library with so many books, I read so many books and learn so much. I even learned how to speak french and spanish. Now summer is over and I have to leave the house and meet new people, great.