°Chapter 7°

~~~~~

"Hinata, where were you?! Why is your face all red?" The second question from Sugawara was more calm then the first one, but he was more curious about Hinata's red face.

"I-I-I uh, um.."

"He's broken." Yamaguchi whispered in the background.

~~~

(Note: since the Japan Olympics haven't happened yet, I will be vague when it comes to describing it)

Athletes from around the world were huddled in the area, some still walking through halls. The cheers and screams from the onlookers of the opening ceremony were killing your ears.

The performances that came beforehand were amazing. Not that you could tell, but by the sound of the crowd's cheers it was probably very well done.

The countries ahead of you head gone out for the audience to see, there were still two groups ahead of you that had yet to leave.

The men and women around you started to pull out and turn on their phones, you did too, noticing the large amount of social media notifications you had.

"- (C)!" You started to get pushed forward, following the flag bearer, a tall, young basketball player.

You walked on the side of the crowd holding out your phone, filming and taking pictures with the people around you.

You saw a camera a few metres ahead so you ran up to it and pretended to give it a kiss, not actually making contact with the screen. Your country caught up as you backed away from the large film equipment, joining them as they waved at it.

You waved and jumped around before arriving at your seat to enjoy the rest of the performances and to see the lighting of the torch.

~~~

"WAAAH!!! It's them! they're on the screen!"

To the people watching, some of them just saw their idols walk out into the open. No matter the sport or the person someone was cheering for at least one of the athletes.

Your parents, along with the families of other athletes, were in (C)'s box, which was filled with white couches and large TV screens on the walls, watching their country's young competitors.

Hinata, who was jumping in his seat, was sitting with his team, next to Nishinoya, who was also extremely excited to see the young small girl who play's his position.

"And here comes (C)! They have George McBole, a new basketball player for the team, carrying their flag. Everyone seems excited to be out in front of everyone and it seems that they live to interact with the cam-"

"IT'S (L/N)-SAN!"

Hinata stared at the screen as you ran up to it, pretending to give it a kiss and being on your way, waving as you walked.

His cheeks became rosy as if he were at in the cold for to long.

"Hinata are you okay, you look sick-"

"I'M FINE! IT'S JUST COLD IN HERE," Hinata sat straighter, his cheeks becoming darker.

"It's summer," Tsukishima commented, "how are you cold?"

"I-I-I uh, um..." He mumbled, sinking into his seat.

"He's broken again." Yamaguchi mumbled.

~~

You sat in the chair, posting the photos and videos you had taken and been taking on your various social media.

You had realised over time that your following had grown from your family, friends and teamates, to complete strangers, teens and adults alike, who loved the sport that you played as a living.

Comments on the the photos you had were supportive, tweets you sent out were re-tweeted and you were being spammed with notifications.

You were tagged a few times. Opening the photo, you were met with an image of you, your face close to the camera and your lips puckered for a kiss. You laughed and liked the few photos that had your username attached to it.

~~
Somewhere:

"OMG! She liked my photo! She noticed me! I'm dying!"

"Dude, chill, she's on the other side of the world right now."

"But she gave me a kiss~~" the male sighed.

"DUDE, She Doesn't Even Know You!"

~~

You commented on some, before turning off your phone and watching the other countries come out.

~~

"AAAAAHHHHHHH!"

"WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"She commented on my photo~~"

"Hhhhhhhuuuuuuu I give up on you."

"But she's Senp-"

"Dont say it."

~~

The camera panned over the many countries, zooming in on different athletes.

"Ah it's (C)," Ennoshita calmly pointed out.

"Pause it for a second, wanna find (L/N)-san," Tanaka said scooting closer to the TV.

"(L-(L-(L/N)-san? Ugh..." Hinata continued to stumble.

Yamaguchi looked at him and sighed, "We're going to need to call a mechanic. He's like a malfunctioning robot."

Kageyama sat there stunned, "since when did Yamaguchi take Tsukishima's place?"

~~~~~
Woop!