Yoosung's Route (Pt. 2)

You picked up your phone when you heard the ding. It was from Yoosung!!! You looked at the text: "Im Okay!!!". The text had a picture of Yoosung closing his right eye....
     You wonder if he is just winking at the camera so you compare that picture to a picture of him winking and.... Yoosung wasn't winking he was hurt.
     But you still proceed to think he is winking. You go to bed and wait for the party tomorrow. When you wake up you put your dress on and head to the party at noon.
     On the way there you get a call from Yoosung you picked up right away.
     "YOOSUNG ARE YOU OKAY?! Please be ok...." You sobbed.
     "Yes, (Y/N) I might look scary but I'm still the same man who loves you..." Yoosung said.
     In the background you hear the sounds of a hospital.
     "YOOSUNG ARE YOU AT THE HOSPITAL?! YOOSUNG!!! Yoosung...." You cried.
      Yoosung had hung up.... You kept going to the party when you arrived, Jaehee, Jumin, Zen and, Seven was there but not Yoosung.
      "W-w-where is Yoosung....?" You sobbed.
     Everyone hung their heads and Seven cried.
     "Im sorry.... Yoosung... I-I aih...." Seven cried.
     Seven hugged you and you were both crying, When Yoosung krept in quietly and took Seven's place in hugging you.
     You were still crying until Yoosung lifted your head up and wipe your tears and you hugged Yoosung.
     "Im sorry I showed up late...." Said Yoosung.
     "It's ok..." You said looking at the bandages on his eye.
     Yoosung Kissed you... The R.F.A party ended and you went to live with Yoosung.
~~ ~~~~TWO YEARS LATER~~ ~~~~
     "Hello (Y/N)!!" Yoosung chanted.
     "Hi Yoosung" You said placing glasses on his face.
     "Thanks!! How about we go out to eat with the rest of the R.F.A?" Yoosung asked.
     "Sure!" You Laughed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That was the end of Yoosung's route!! Hope you enjoyed!!!
Peace Love Anime!!! ✌🏼😋