Chapter 9- Muspelheim and the Heat

Start from the beginning

"I... I don't believe so." Loki said as if he knew something, something I didn't.

"What?" I asked and Loki looked at me before standing up and walking away.

"Aye! Loki!" I yelled and leaped out of bed, going against my better judgment to let him storm away.

"Jeez, you walk fast." I panted as I finally caught up with him.

"That was so you didn't catch up." He said without looking at me. I rolled my eyes at his rudeness.

"Listen Queen Elsa, if you think you're going to go do some mysterious thing without me. Think again."

"Queen Elsa?"

"From a Disney movie, you'd get it if you were a puny mortal." I said and Loki continued to stare at me.

"I don't have time for this." He said under his breath and began to walk away.

"Lovely, then don't spend time arguing with me. I always win, you should know this by now." I said and Loki walked into a stable, beautiful horses were in there, "If a girl would be blind enough to fall for you then you should learn that the woman always wins."

Loki leaned down, reaching for me.

"Awe can't I take my own horse?" I whined and Loki rolled his eyes.

"No. You'll get lost, better yet, yes. Yes go and take a different horse." He said and I growled before grabbing his hands and leaping up. I stared at my hands not sure what to do. He sighed with annoyance and grabbed them, wrapping them around his midsection.

"Hold on," he instructed and I didn't object. Tightening my arms I nuzzled my face into the back of his shoulder.

"The lighting hurts my head." 

"You shouldn't come then."

"Stop trying to talk me out, I'm complaining. Let me complain." 

"Your complaining irritates me. So end it."

"You irritate me. So should I end you? No, so stop being so hormonal."

"H-Hormonal? You're the one that- you know what? Never mind." He said and I grinned, the woman always wins.

The horses were abnormally fast. We got to the Golden Dome in seconds, it was exciting. Loki got off the horse and when I struggled, he reached up and helped me. Me being as clumsy as I am, knocked us both to the ground. 

Our legs were tangled, one of his slightly bent between both of mine, my arms keeping myself up, our faces just inches away. Not liking where this was going I rolled off quickly.

"Sorry! I'm sorry!" I yelled and sat up quickly. I stood up straight and brushed myself off, Loki sat there for a few seconds before pushing himself up.

"It's alright." 

"I said I was- wait, it's alright?"

"Yes, it was unintentional was it not?"

"Well yeah, but-"

"Drop it Aria, follow me." He snapped and I watched in awe as he walked away. He really wasn't mad?

I struggled to keep up as he crossed the rainbow bridge.

"Heimdall, you know why we are here."

"Then you must all know I cannot explain."

"What!?"

"Why can you not explain?" Loki asked calmly. I noticed his change in behaviour and decided to mock it.