Forever

Barry was pacing and pacing, Felicity was supposed to meet him at Jitters but she wasn't here yet. It had been three months since he had met Caitlin's family and now they're eight month anniversary had just passed. Caitlin had been working at Central City General Hospital ever since  graduating and right now things were going great between them. 

Proposing is really hard and it was really nerve-wracking and that's why Barry was meeting Felicity because she was her best friend and he needed advice to ask her. He had a ring and everything but was really scared she'd say no.

"Hey, so why did you want to see me?" Felicity asked as she sat down.

"Well, I'm kinda planning to, maybe, propose and I need help,"

Felicity's face lit up in excitement. "She's not gonna say no. She loves you very very much. Whenever I see her, you are all she ever goes on about. She's crazy about you, don't worry," she figured that's why he's worried.

"I want to make it special and..."

"Say no more, I'm your girl!" Felicity interrupted cheerfully. "But can I see the ring?" she asked curiously. A big smile was etched onto her face when she saw it. "How could she say no to that? She'll love it! When are you gonna propose?"

"I... I... don't know..."

"Do it tonight!? Keep it simple but romantic and adorable, that's what Caitlin likes,"

"Okay... I'll do it,"

___________________

Later that evening, Barry and Caitlin were in their apartment, cuddling on their bed after eating pizza because they were too lazy to cook tonight. They lay in silence, only broken by kisses. 

"You love me, don't you?" Barry asked. 

Caitlin nodded and kissed his cheek.

"Then can you do something for me,"

"Anything," she replied.

"Marry me," he pulled out the ringbox and opened it. "I am so in love with you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I've waited for you my whole life and I don't want to wait any longer. I'm already yours and I hope you want to be mine. So will you Miss Caitlin Snow marry me?"

"Yes, I will marry you," she accepted and kissed him. After a couple minutes they pulled apart and Barry slid the ring onto her finger and then they resumed their kiss. It was good they were already in the bedroom...