"Sooo.... Are you here with anyone but that creepy weirdo?"

He was still talking which that strange giggle in his voice which amused Ellie. And this question also only further confirmed her suspicion of him being slightly clumsy, whether it was with words or with his body. She couldn't judge if this was only because of the alcohol, or if he was always like this, but she still really hoped that it wasn't an indication of how he did with other tasks, if he was just as clumsy and uncoordinated in bed.

"No, I'm not here with anyone, otherwise I wouldn't be talking to you, would I?"

She had come here with those girls but that didn't really count. He shrugged and bit his lip with a smirk.

"You could be... a very naughty girl.. talking to multiple men at once."

Ellie raised her eyebrows and tried very hard not to laugh at him. She really wondered if this was what he was actually like or if this was just an act, or if it was the influence of the alcohol and he would want to disappear if his sober self heard his drunken talking.

"I really like being your only man though," he added, winking exaggeratedly.

This time Ellie let out a soft laugh. She didn't mean to, but she was actually laughing at him. He was behaving ridiculous. He couldn't seriously think he was charming, could he? But now she was stuck with him for the night. And for one night she could take it. Hopefully at least the sex would be worth all of this nonsense. He leaned forward, making himself seem dangerously unstable again.

"So what do you wish to do? Do you want to dance a little?"

Ellie couldn't come up with anything else to do that just stare at him when he began to shake his hips a little. With raised eyebrows she shrugged, almost helplessly. She glanced around and sighed softly. This bar, she didn't want to stay here longer than she had to. She had found a man for the night so they could go. Couldn't they?

"I think I'm good.. Don't you just want to talk? Go somewhere else?"

Normally she would gladly have said yes to dancing, but he really didn't seem coordinated enough. The dancing wouldn't bring them closer in a sexual way at all. She was sure he wasn't even all that drunk, after all he had been able to fight off the creepy guy earlier, but there probably were people whose balance was affected a lot more by alcohol. However he didn't seem to be aware of that at all.

"Talk? Who wants to talk? Talking is so boring compared to dancing, come ooooon..."

He suddenly pushed himself off the counter again with way too much force because before Ellie knew it his arms were wrapped tightly around her. She stumbled back a little under the sudden impact and placed her hands on his sides, trying to stabilize him. She looked at him surprised and when she had caught herself she gently pushed him up a little until he was standing by himself again.

"Oh," he giggled and shook his head. "How silly of me, I do apologise, pretty Miss Just Ellie."

She rolled her eyes a little and let out a soft sigh. Even the best option in this bar was really very far below her usual standard. A sure sign that she would definitely not be coming back there. When the surprise had worn off she realised that something felt wet on her stomach, and when she looked down she saw a big beer stain on the front of her blouse.

"Oh my god.. No, crap."

She could hear Brian gasp and he leaned forward immediately.

"What? What? Did I hurt you? Oh I am so sorry, do you need me to call an ambulance?"

"No, no, just take a deep breath and calm down, my god.. You spilled your beer on my blouse."

Again he gasped dramatically and he shamelessly placed his hand on her stomach. When he felt the wet spot he gasped again.