Part One of Chapter 3: First Class

Co-writer Sabree

Storm POV:

I rubbed my eye's and got up and saw my roommate wasn't home. I rubbed my eyes once again and bit my lip. Turning to the clock I saw that it was 6 am in the morning. I lazily moved my way to my suitcases and searched to pick out an outfit. While shuffling, and throwing clothes on the gray dull carpet  I came up with: white toms, a dark black jean shorts, and a v-neck shirt. Now to search for accessories. I turned on my knees to face my biggest bag; the most loveliest suitcase of all, my accessories bag! I smiled a toothed smile and grabbed hold to it cuddling it momentarily. I love you, I thought then I released it putting it on its back. I opened it by its long side zipper. I stared in amazement as I saw all designs of: sunglasses, small bags and three of my favorite backpacks. I grabbed my dark gray shoulder bag with writing from my friends all over it and set t on the bed. It said things like 'I'll tell her you like her bush' insider, 'Face Book doesn't have a dislike button because they know how many you would get Just kidding buddy love you, Chad', or  'Love you always!'. I smiled at it and then grabbed my clothes from off the ground and headed to the bathroom. 

I took off my clothes and got into the steamy shower. The water burned my back and a sucked in a yelp. I washed my hair and body with head and shoulders. The bubbles I made popped against my pale white skin as the met with each other. After washing the soap off my skin, I turned off the water and wrapped myself up in a fluffy white towel getting out. After drying myself, I put on my picked outfit and let my hair dry curly. I went outside of the bathroom putting all the scattered clothes on the floor into the dressers. Then I took the wallet out of the purse and placed it into the side pocket of the bag I was using.

Looking at the clock once more my eyes bulged out at the time. It was 7:30am -- I had fifteen minutes to get my ass to class. I flew out the door trying to rush to the school building. I ran along the sidewalk and I felt a few glances toward me. I didn't bother to  give them my attention I was going to be late! Once I reached the entrance of the school I threw open the door and ran inside grabbing out my schedule reading it urgently.

It read.

Subject: English

Room: 551

Teacher: Mr. Bradly 

My head shifted left then right. All I saw was room numbered 200- 250 on the left side right was 251-300. I ran to the end of the hall and only saw 400's. I groaned and turned left. Then thank baby Jesus there was a big red sign that had arrow pointing to a stair case where the 500 rooms where. I smiled and ran to the stairs pulling out my cell phone to see I had only five minutes to get there. "No," I moaned. I put my cell into my back pocket and jetted up the stairs.  As I chucked my way up I smiled to see I wasn't the only one that had a panic expression on my face.

When I looked at the numbers on the doors I searched for mine. I had to walk down a few more hallways I found my class as the minute bell rang. As I walked into the class room I walked to the back of the room and took a seat.A chirpy girl sat on the right of me. She had dark wavy brown hair that went past her shoulders which was just plain beautiful, and it made me jealous. To my left a boy with short hair that was gelled, he had on a shy smile that showcased his dimples. How cute, I thought smiling. I was still staring at him when He looked up at me and winked. I flushed -- of course and he smiled. "Hi," He said biting his lip seductively; however, I wasn't seduced. 

"Hi," I smiled.

"My names Tay... and yours?" He raised his eyebrows and I giggled.

"Storm, nice to meet you Tay." He put on a crooked smile and out reached his hand to me and we shook hands.