Watching You boyxboy oneshot

This is a oneshot story inspired by the drawing artist Yoneda Kou.  Same concept but written form.  Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, Enjoy :]

"Are you kidding me, you are not going to chill with me today?" my best friend whined as we walked down the hallway of our school.

"I told you I am going to hang out with Isabel." I replied.

"That means you are picking a girl over me again!  I wont forgive you, you slut."

"Don't say it so loudly, asshole."

In a crowd of people all wearing the same uniform, even if it is a distant figure seen from far away, yours is the only body I can always recognize. I am always yearning for your love.

"Let go!" I yelled, raising my voice while trying to shake Trevor off of me.

"No, not until you lend me some money." he said while clinging onto my arm.

Trevor has always been this idiotic and hopeless, but his refreshing outlook makes him popular with the girls and the fellows.

"You better return it."

"Of course!"

"By next week?"

"Definitely!"

Although types like them are unexpectedly close, Their eyes usually give them away.

"Do you know the short, light skinned guy from the class next to ours?" I asked Trevor as we sat on the roof of the school.

"What? Who?"

"The short haired guy with the pretty face.  Kinda gloomy looking."

"Maybe if I saw him I might know.  What about him?"

"It's nothing."

After sitting up there for a while we decided to stop skipping and go to  our next class since the bell rung.  We got into the hall and went our separate ways.  Sighing, I walk around a corner and something catches my eye.  Oh, it's that guy I was talking about earlier.

He's tiny.  I notice something written on his shoe.

"What does that say?"

He turns around and looks up at me with a passive expression.

"...Hero."

"Hero! Heh, that's a funny name." I say, but he just walks past me.

"Oh."

"Hey." I say passively and he stops without turning around.

"You like Trevor, right?"

"Shall I help you out?"

"What..are..you..saying.."

"You're stare is kind of noticeable.  I thought that Trevor might notice one day but then again he is pretty dense."

"I am always with him so I could not help but see it."

"Then I would stare anymore."

"Huh?"

"Ah. No that's not what I meant."

"You can have the gracious help of me: his best friend.  This is your big chance!"

"I'm sorry but.." he trails off before turning around and walking away.

I guess I am being told to mind my own business.

Next Day

I slowly make my way to my locker.  This is going to be such a long day.