Part 20

Thank you so much for the votes and comments guys... Sorry I am not able to reply to the comments individually as I am little busy... RK will find out abt Sassy being his daughter only in Part 28... I know it is a long wait.. So thinking of posting the story every other day... Hopefully, i will be able to do that.

Suddenly,a woman opened the door and RK looked on in shock. He had never seenthis woman before here. Who was she?
"Who are you?" thewoman asked him.
"Who are you? And what are you doing here?"he asked her.
Then, he heard Sassy "Move. I told you that heis my friend." Sassy slightly pushed the woman aside and rantowards RK happily. RK immediately picked her up "Sassy!"and gives her a kiss on her cheeks and looks at the woman "Whois this?"
"I am her nanny." the woman replied, atthe same time Sassy said "Dipali."
"Oh... okay."RK said.
"Come Rishu, let's play."
"But baby, Ihave office."
Sassy starts pouting "Mama and Sullupooare not here, and (points at Dipali in disgust) she doesn't play withme. Nobody is playing with me."
"Awww... I will playwith Sassy." RK replies with a smile.
"Really?"Sassy asks happily.
"Of course." RK happilyagreed.
"Then come we will go to my room."
"Okay."RK walks in giving Dipali a strange look, the first thing when Madhugets home he is going to tell her to fire this nanny. She is no good.He was a stranger to her, and she without asking much questions isletting him in, even though Sassy had told her that he is her friend,Sassy is no more than a baby, what does she know about this world andthe people. This nanny is no good and she is going!

RK andSassy were watching TV tiredly, after running around the house allthis while. Suddenly, RK' cell starts ringing, and sees it is fromoffice. He gets up from the bed and walks off with his cell towardsthe door.
"Hello?"
"Where are you?"
Madhu!
"Whois this?" he asked rudely.
"This is me, Madhubala. Didyou forget that you had a meeting with the delegates today?"
"OhShit! I forgot. Reschedule it to tomorrow, and let me know about itin the evening. "
"But..."
RK suddenly noticesSassy putting on Madhu's lipstick.
"Sweety, what are youdoing?" RK asked as he walked towards her. Sassy looked at himand giggles, and then she continues to put on the lipstick.
"Whoare you with?" Madhu asked furiously.
"Why do you wantto know? Are you jealous?" RK asked with a sly grin.
"Whyshould I be?" she asked him angrily.
"Maybe because youstill love me."
"I don't love you! I hate you." shereplied angrily.
"Then keep the damn phone." RK angrilysaid, then just before ending the call he said "See you messedup your top, now take off your top, baby."
"Take off thetop????" Madhu screamed from the other end. RK ends the callwith a chuckle and walks towards Sassy.
Sassy gives RK a guiltylook as she smudged the lipstick all over her top in order to wipe itoff. RK starts smiling seeing her attempt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4M4Z1oeTGFs

TereLiye Meri Saansein Mujhe Tujhse Pyaar Hai
TujhpeHi Aye Zindagi Jaan Nisaar Hai

RKkneels down and removing her top, then takes a tissue from the tissuebox and starts wiping the lipstick off her face.

TereLiye Meri Saansein Mujhe Tujhse Pyaar Hai
TujhpeHi Aye Zindagi Jaan Nisaar Hai
MereDo Jahaan Tu Hain
MeriKhwaahishen Tu Hain
MeriDhadkane Tu Hain
TuHain Tu Hain Tooo Hain

RKwalks towards her cupboard to take a new dress for her, suddenly sheruns towards him.

"Rishu,we will wear Mama's saree." She said as she quickly grabbed oneof Madhu's saree and gave it to him.

TereLiye Meri Saansein Mujhe Tujhse Pyaar Hai
TujhpeHi Aye Zindagi Jaan Nisaar Hai