NewTale!Sans x Reader

OMG! 1.12k that's awesome.
Thank you, reader. Thank you so much! This means a lot to me and EmilyNature she will be crazy!!
For this chapter I'll make it special!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**(Y/n) PoV**

It was xxxember, 20XX.
I lived in a town close to Mt. Ebott, I heard rumors and read the legends of the great war between monsters and humans... It didn't seem far to the monsters, I packed a few things, my sword, some snacks, a jacket and my CD player so I listem to music while I make the journey. After a long exhausting hike I reached the top and enter a cave, there I saw huge hole; I took the leap of faith. Turned around and fell. Waiting for my untimely demise I woke in a patch of golden flowers, I walked for a while and I saw a single golden flower in the middle of the darkness.

"Hello, I'm Flowey, Flowey the Flower. You're lost aren't you? No worries I'll show you." Flowey shoots friendliness pellets and lose HP. 1/20. "Who would waste an opportunity like this!? NOW DIE!" Before he shot you, you regain health and he got blasted away.

???: "What a horrible creature tormating a child". When the big shadow came to the light it revealed a tall goat woman with white fur and a yellow bang. Dressed in a purple robe. "Hello, my name's Toriel, caretaker of the ruins, please follow me, my child" Toriel and I pass through a few puzzles and after a long walk we arrived at her house, in front there was a saving star I lightly touched iy and said: "The warm fuzzy feeling and the smell of pie fills you with HOPE."
Toriel showed me to my room, "Here you can rest and change clothes if you like I'll be preparing.... What's that smell? OH NO THE PIE!!" She sprinted out and closed the door, I layed down and closed my eyes for a while.

*one weird dark dream later*

I woke by the smell of tomatoe soup and grill cheese, jumped out and ate it and ate the pie, changed clothes and headed out. I went to Toriel and asked her where's the way out.
*one fight scene later* (Sorry I'm blabering to much)

After the fight she let me go and gave me a coat. "A friend told me that the other side it's really cold so I made this for you. Please be safe and don't lose HOPE" she walked upstairs with tears in her eyes as I opened the door trying to hold on my tears.

The wind stabbed my face like frozen needless, my feet sank on the snow. I couldn't see much, everything was so dark. I continue to walk foward until I found a bridge then continue until I stumbled on a small town called "Snowdin", monsters hid in fear at my sight. I tried to talk to someone but they didn't want to talk and others just pointed at a 2 storie house that then I did. I knocked at the door, the house had Christmas decorations and lights, after a while I knocked again and on ther other side I heard a quite deep voice saying: "C-coming..." it sounded muffled and shy. The door opened slowly and I couldn't believe my eyes it was a smol skeleton with a navy blue hoodie and a red scarf around his neck covering his mouth. Behind him I saw a... "TAIL!" I screamed in aaw he looked so adorable wagging his tail. He jumped back and slammed the door, I knocked again and he opened it once more. "I'm sorry... I just never seen a skeleton with a tail before.... You look very cute" he blushed a faded sea green and invited me in without saying a word.

"SANS, WHO'S OUT THERE?"
Another voice came from the kitchen and my curiosity got the best of me and followed the voice and saw another tall skeleton wearing a purple jacket, deep violet beanie. His eyes had a warm purple pupils and fangs. I got frighten but Sans hold my hand signaling me his friendly.

"SANS? YOU GOT A HUMAN! GREETINGS, I SEE SANS GOT A LIKING TO YOU. MY NAME'S PAPYRUS AND YOURS?" He had a tail also and began to wag it uncontrollably.

"My name it's (y/n). I'm looking a place to stay for a while" with that Sans looked at Papyrus and said something in a strange language.

"OK, (Y/N). SANS ASKED ME TO TELL YOU THAT YOU CAN STAY WITH US. BY THE WAY HE SPEAKS IN WINGDING SO I DON'T KNOW IF YOU UNDERSTAND HIM. BUT I'LL TRANSLATE YOU IF YOU WANT.

"Wow, r-really? But... You guys don't know me..."

"IT'S FINE BUT... If you hurt my Sans... I'll make you pay..." I swallowed hard as he continue "SO HAVE FUN"

"Uuhhh..." Sans grabbed my hand and sat me in the couch, he quickly sat next to me and cuddled me like a puppy. I gently stroke his skull as he purred. Then without warning he jumps in my lap and kissed my cheek and whispered in my ear in wingding. "Be my Flower". He kissed my cheek and cuddled me while being in my lap. My face couldn't get redder then this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My apologies if the story wasn't that good. I didn't have much info about NewTale but hopefully I'll learn more about it

Thank you so much for the 1.12k readers Thanks you
Keep reader, vote and Follow

Bye bye