Now in my bra and panties Hayden's dilated eyes take in my entirety, looking me up and down he pulls his lower lip between his teeth and I can physically feel my knees buckle. He will always be too attractive for my mind to even process. I still struggle with finding an answer as to how someone like him can like or even love someone like me.

He pulls his shirt over his head by the nape and tosses it on the floor not caring about where it will land.

"On the bed." His three words have me moving in a matter of seconds, my feet dragging me to the bed. Without his permission, I lie on my back, my head resting on the numerous pillows behind me.

I take notice of how prominent his ab muscles are, like he's been working out more. I am quick to assume it's from the free time he's had while being in jail and not knowing what to do with himself. Whatever the case he looks mouthwateringly delicious and I want to spend hours admiring him and touching him all over.

He doesn't say anything as he climbs onto the bed, his large frame hovering over my relatively small one as he finds space between my legs. His mouth is on mine in seconds and he thrust his jean clad semi-erection into me, grinding his hips over mine, the rough material of his jeans teasing my already throbbing center. A light moan sounds from him and it is the hottest sound that I crave to hear on loop.

"What do you want me to do to you?" He asks his lips ghosting over my lips, touching mine with every word uttered.

"Whatever you want Hayden." I tell him and I mean it. I will do anything he wants.

"Whatever I want." He mumbles, mostly to himself as he sits up putting a lot of space between us but still sitting in between my legs. "I want you to take off your panties and give them to me."

Give him my underwear? I don't question him out loud instead I lift my pelvis off of the mattress and slide the blue sheer material down my legs, my body shaking with anticipation for what Hayden has in store for me.

"Did you masturbate while I was away?"

"I tried." I tell him honestly, feeling a great sense of shyness overtake me as I answer his question. "I couldn't come."

He stands from the bed and rids himself of his jeans, stepping out of them. My eyes go straight to the prominent bulge in his boxers. I can't wait to have him inside of me. "I have toys you could have used in the closet."

"I didn't want those Hayden, I just want you." I cringe at the mention of using sex toys at this very moment when all I can think of is his cock filling me. Nothing can replace the real thing, neither toys nor fingers.

He takes off his boxers next springing his large phallus free, and grabs ahold of it. He uses his thumb to spread the small beads of precome around his tip. I can feel myself getting wetter the longer I stare at him, and I long to have him in my mouth.

"I can get myself off to the thought of you touching yourself. I like it when you touch yourself."

Even though I've only seen him do it once in Vegas, I like it when he touches himself too. There's something erotic about him getting himself off to thoughts of me or by watching me.

"Do you want me to now?" My voice coming out quieter than I wanted.

"Yes, baby, touch yourself to please me." He gets back on the bed, my blue panties still in his hand while his other hand holds his length firmly. He positions himself between my legs his eyes focusing on my fingers and my center that's dripping with arousal.