Toilet Paper - (Tori's POV)

Start from the beginning

"Ahh, I get it. Wait, what if we got a guy to ask Jade out?"

He started laughing. "A guy? To ask Jade out? I think you might've forgotten that we're talking about Jade. She's terrifying."

"Well, there's got to be some guy at Hollywood Arts who will ask her out!"

"Yeah, good luck finding one." Beck turns and opens the door, exiting into the halls of the school.

Jade isn't really that frightening, or at least I don't think she is. She can be intimidating, but scary? No. She's obviously really pretty and has some good qualities as I discovered while helping her this weekend, and Beck can't be the only guy to see that. I am determined to find Jade a guy because Beck deserves to date anyone he wants to.

Later that day at lunch I sit with Andre while Jade is going through mic check for the Full Moon Jam. Sinjin has to set up all the lighting, mic settings, and all that snazzy stuff way in advance. Andre and I concoct a plan to pay a guy to ask her out, since that seems to be the only way anyone will do anything nowadays. We plan on finding and giving a guy money tomorrow at school to do the job, and hopefully it'll work. If not, well...  I haven't gone that far down that road yet to find a plan B. This has to work. Please.

-Tomorrow-

Around the corner next to the vending machines, Andre and I are gazing across the hall to where Jade is standing in front of her locker. Cat and Robbie pass us while he's holding a banana in her ear. Weird. Not surprising, but very unusual. Whatever it is, I don't even want to know.

"Oh! Here we go, here we go." I say to Andre as we see the guy we hired walking up to Jade. He looks nervous. Eh, it'll be fine.

He walks up and says "Hey.. uh, my name's Gilbert."

"Hi, I don't care." Jade slams her locker and crosses her arms, facing him.

"Uh, I think you look really nice today-"

Jade cuts him off and says, "Oh, so yesterday I looked gross?" Oh no. This is escalating very quickly. Gilbert tries to say "no" several times and explain what he meant, but keeps getting interrogated. Like I said, she can definitely be intimidating. Very intimidating.

Then Gilbert ruins everything.

He turns around and shouts at me and Andre, "Forget it! I"m not asking her out; you can keep your money!" Then he runs off.

Jade glares at us. She is FUMING. I can practically see sparks of fire bursting from her body. "You guys paid a guy to ask me out?!"

Andre and I instantly burst away and can hear her shouting our names behind us. Footsteps keep pounding in our direction, and we take as many turns as we can so we can at least attempt to lose her. Somehow she lost us, and so we went to the only somewhat safe place we know. The janitor's closet. Once we catch our breath, the door opens and we instantly cling to each other for dear life. Please don't let her kills us!  I think to myself.

Then when we squint open our shut eyes, we sigh with relief. It's only Beck.

He looks at us with a funny look on his face of uncertainty. "Uh, what's up with you guys?"

"Andre and I-"

"I got dragged into this." Andre says.

"No! It was your idea to pay a guy..." we both start bickering back and forth. Beck is trying to follow our mini argument when out of nowhere Jade jumps down from the secret library entrance.

She grabs a roll of toilet paper and points it at us. "I outta take this and kill you both with it!"

Andre looks at her. "How are you going to kill us with toilet paper?" Just as she's about to say something, Beck makes her put the toilet paper down. He's always been able to listen to him, which is very difficult to do. She's only just started actually listening to me.

"Now, what are you all pissed off about?" Beck asks her.

"These two dumbasses paid a guy with a name of the cat from Caillou to ask me out!"

"Jade-" He starts.

"NO! I've hated that show ever since I was a kid, and I will continue to hate it to this very day! It makes me even more mad than I originally would've been about this whole situation!"

"Look, we thought that if you got asked out by a guy then you would be okay if Beck asked out a girl." I explained. She relaxed more, although she seemed disappointed. She wasn't angry, but actually seemed a little hurt- but you wouldn't be able to tell unless you actually knew how she was when she's upset, like I do.

She turns her head in Beck's direction, making direct eye contact. "Oh my God, I don't know how many times I have to say this. I don't care who you date, we broke up! Ask out any girl you want."

 I smile and say to him, "See! I told you you should've just said yes when Meredith asked you out!"

"MEREDITH?!" Jade roared. Oops. I probably shouldn't have said that.

Before I know it, Jade is venting about how she's never trusted or liked her. Then she mentions how Meredith brought Beck cupcakes, and Andre and I got very excited about how her dad owns a cupcake shop. In the midst of our fangirling over delicious desserts, Jade stops us.

"You know what?" She says to Beck. "I don't care. Go out with Meredith." She heads to the door, whipping it open. "Enjoy her cupcakes." She says as she walks out of the closet. Beck sighs at us, and leaves as well.

None of my plans ever go right.

.