♥00♥ Slice of Life

Start from the beginning

"Akira-chan! For you!" 

Akira looked at the chocolate and the card before looking at Kasamatsu. 

"For me?" 

"For you. I love you." Kasamatsu proceeded to kiss the young girl.

To the eyes of others, this would look like a very cute puppy love. However, there was one issue. 

"But Kasamatsu, I am a boy." 

The issue was the fact she was a he! 

Kasamatsu felt his heart being torn to pieces! To rub more salt into the wound, Akira and the boys and girls of the kindergarten all laughed at him! 

"Ugh...!" The young boy with steel blue eyes started to tear up because his first love turned out to be a boy and everyone kept making fun of him.

Ever since then, he refused to be close to girls so he wouldn't confess ever again...

"Bwahahahaha!" Moriyama and Kise were laughing their heads off when Kasamatsu finished the story of why and how he ended up being afraid of talking to girls! 

"You...!" Kasamatsu got angry enough to hit the two of them again...

...

He got so annoyed at them that he was not in the mood to go and buy groceries. He decided to have a cup ramen when he got back to his apartment, he'll probably have a nap first before that though. 

Kasamatsu entered his room and he noticed something was out of place; there's something within the covers of his bed. Did he leave something underneath? He couldn't remember leaving something in there. 

"What...is that?" He could see whatever was under the covers that it was moving up and down rather slowly. 'Burglar? Did he or she get too tired that they decide to sleep here?! Goldilocks?!' He decided not to let his imaginations run wild and he grabbed one side of the covers to lift it high up into the air. 

"Fuu..." Snoring very peacefully, a naked girl with dark brown hair, a brown tail with a snow white tip, and a pair of cat-like ears was sleeping peacefully, undisturbed by the fact Kasamatsu removed the covers. 

"What the-?!" He ended up screaming like an idiot because he was confused and the heat mixed up with flustering embarrassment was making his head spin so much that he couldn't remember what normal was anymore. 

"Uwah-?!" The naked girl with a pair of cat ears quickly woke up. "Eh?" She looked over her shoulder and let her tail sway once. 

"N-n-n-n-naked!!!" Kasamatsu blocked his eyes and he nearly knocked back into his desk's chair if he hadn't kicked it out of the way! His back touched his cupboard and he peeked through his fingers to see the girl on his bed had disappeared from the bed. "Huh?" He blinked once and then a pair of jade green eyes were gazing at him directly from the gap of his fingers. "Gwoah!" 

"Hm?" The girl tilted her head in confusion, wondering why Kasamatsu was stuttering nonsense and refused to look at her. "Are you okay?" 

"No! No! This had to be a dream! Oh my god, you're naked! Naked!" 

"What can I do to make you feel better?" 

"Something! Do something about it!" 

"Uh..." She didn't know what to do. Ah! She thought of something! "Hey, hey..."