Chapter Two Crainer And Ssundee Confess

*Crainer's pov*                                      
   *I ran into a complete stranger and I got embarrassed because we fell on top of eachother and to make it even MORE embarrassing that I blushed and it happened YESTERDAY. T-* my thoughts were cut off by Ian (Ssundee) saying "Dood you were drifting off into space." "Sorry." I said.
                 *Ian's pov*                      
        "Sorry" said Crainer as I looked into his emerald green eyes. I could tell he's embarrassed because he was blushing dark red. I actually love Benjamin (Crainer) because of his loving personality.But I don't know if he loves me back though. "Ian..We need to go back home. See you tomorrow at school." Crainer said as he blushed and walked out of school. "See you tomorrow too." I said as started walking towards the exit.
              *Time skip to Crainer's house.*
              As I walked towards my door I heard a familier voice that sounded like Ian. I turned around to see Ian walking just across the street from my house. It looks like he was talking to him self. *He is so cute talking to him self.* I thought as I blushed. I just noticed that I was staring at him and he was staring at me. We both walked into our houses.
                       *Ian's pov*
    As I walked into my house only to find myself blushing deep red. *Why was Ben staring at me? Does he love me?* I thought as I walked into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. *Crainer does not love me." I said as I repeatedly slapped myself in the face. I started to hear knocking at the door I stopped making my sandwich as I walked to the door. As I opened the door Ben was standing at the door blushing a dark red. "H-hello Ian." Crainer stuttered as he blushes even more.  "Come in Ben." I said as I started to walk into the kitchen to finish my sandwich. "Um..Ian.. I-i have something to t-tell you.." Crainer said shyly and blushes more.
               *Crainer's pov*
            "I love y-" I got cutted off by Ian kissing me on the lips. "I love you too Cutie." said Ian. Did he call me a cutie? I blush even more than before. "Imma go and finish my sandwich OK...Babe?" said Ian as he smirked and walked into the kitchen. *Did he call me 'Babe's? * I finally stopped blushing and I started to settle down.
          *Time skip to Ian's bedroom ;)*           *Ian's pov*
          I was in my bedroom with Crainer.This is the first time a boy was in my room. "Ian?" asked Crainer flirty "Y-yeah?" I asked nervously as I get butterflies in my stomach. Crainer started kissing me and it feels like he was telling me to take my belt and pants off because he was tugging at my belt trying to take it off. Of course I toke it off for him. He stopped kissing me because we were both out of breath. He started to take my shirt off and he started to kissing my neck and chest.

          500+ words?!?! WAT!?!?!?! anyways the smut well be in the next chapter. Anyways GOODBOI!!!!!!