Feelings?

Hey back again with another chapter! And this photo above has nothing to do with this chapter or story but I'm doing this thing we're I'll put a cute Snowbarry of FlashFrost photo up on every chapter. Anyway let's get back to the story.

I looked up and saw Caitlin!

She looked at me and said "Are you Mr.Allen?"

"U-um yes," I replied.

"Follow me she said"

I walked behind her and we finally ended in a room, witch was proberly her examination room. I stood in front of her wile she was looking down at a clipboard.

"Ok Mr. Allen take a seat on that black chair" she exclaimed still looking down at her clipboard.

She looked up at me and smiled.

"Ugg" I said.

Caitlin tripped when she was walking towards Barry and fell on him. Barry looked up and saw Caitlin on top of him biting her lip and blushing madly.

"Oh I-I'm so sorry! Are you ok?" She asked me stuttering.

"I'm fine" Barry replied.

She got up quickly and stuck out her hand to help me up. I grabbed her hand and sat in the black chair with a chart with letters in front of it like she instructed me to do.

"Ok just put this over your right eye and read the letters on the chart" she instructed.

" e,d,h,f,c,v,I,l,m,q,I" Barry exclaimed.

"Wow that was excellent you got them all right,taking down notes on her clipboard. Now why don't you try this chart? And hold this on your left eye." She stated.

Barry grabbed the spoon again and put it his left eye and then again Barry read the chart.

" f,e,m,l,j,I,u,g,s,a,h,w" Barry said.

"Well looks like your good to go. You got everything right. It doesn't look like you have any problems so the next time you'll come here is in about five months." She said.

"Oh ya ok" Barry said kind of disappointed.

I went out and looked back wile I was walking and again I saw Doctor Snow writing in her journal with her aburbun curls behind her ears and I smiled. This was a weird feeling for him he felt like he was a always an awkward tomato around her. He didn't
now how it was possible but it felt like Caitlin had a control over him. He just felt something and it was new and weird.

Authors p.o.v

Barry got home and put the keys down.

"Hey how was your eye exam?" Nora asked.

"It was good, I passed all the tests" Barry said smiling at the floor wield he was hanging up his coat.

"Baarry.. What happened." Nora said wile sitting down next to him.

"What do you mean?" Barry defensively.

"Barry my baby boy I now you somethings going on" Nora exclaimed.

"Ok! You got me, well I think that- that I like her. Dr snow or Caitlin snow." Barry muttered.

"Really? Then why don't you ask her out?" She said

"Ya I thought of that but I don't now we're to find her" Barry said disappointedly.

"Oh wait I'm sorry I have to go I-i have to go to uhh... big burger belly. Barry said grabbing his coat and running out of the house and grabbing his coat before his mom could saw anything.

Barry arived at big belly burger and what a coincidence he saw Caitlin in front of him waiting in line. Barry didn't want to interrupt or bother her so he just waited in line behind Caitlin. Caitlin got her food and as she was walking out she bumped into... none other than Barry.

"Oh I'm sorry. Mr Allen.. we meet again" she says looking into his eyes and smiling a smile so bright it was brighter than the sun.

"Ya it seems like we have Caitlin, and please call me Barry." Barry said giving her the same smile.

"Well anyway I gotta get back to work" Caitlin says.

"Oh ya right" he says, as she walks away.

"Wait Caitlin I-I was wondering if you maybe wanted to get dinner or something?" He said.

"Oh I would love to" she stated.

"Oh great um I'll pick you up at 7 tomorrow" he says.

"Sounds great" she replies saying then leaves with her cheeks light pink.

Barry went toward the waiter and asked for one Big Belly Special. Barry grabbed his food and walked out of the restraint and hid in an allyway and ran to a warehouse.

"So how you Holden up in there? I got you big belly" Barry said to Thawne.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE" Thawne shouted.

"Ya not gonna happen" Barry said.

"Barry Barry Barry. This world you've created, or let me say flash point is not real sooner or later your gonna have flashbacks and your gonna forget the world you already now. You'll forget the people you loved you'll forget that you were the flash. Barry your gonna regret this."

"Ya ok like I would believe a crazy man that killed my mother. Shure." Barry stated.

"Fine don't believe me you'll find out later" he said

"Ok Thawne do you what this or no" he said holding up the big belly bag." Barry asked.

"Ya I guess" Thawne said.

Barry handed him the bag and zoomed out of there!