I laughed a bitter one "I'm the one who isn't safe sensei, Gaara is confused, while I am lost."

Sensei looked a bit shocked. "No it's not like that Amaya, Gaara is a monster, while you are confused."

I glared at him "Why do you call him a monster huh?! What is up with the people of Kohona accusing people of being a monster!? PEOPLE CALLED NARUTO A MONSTER RIGHT? NARUTO ISN'T A MONSTER! THE SAME THING GOES FOR GAARA!" 

Sensei was full out shocked, he was going to argue back, but I cut him off with my hand. I pull out a stop watch.. "3, 2, 1. Happy birthday Amaya." I said with a lot venom laced into it. And walk away. I walk to my house which was 20 feet away and slam the door.

~Kakashi POV~

Amaya glared at me and shouted, obviously angered "Why do you call him a monster huh?! What is up with the people of Kohona accusing people of being a monster!? PEOPLE CALLED NARUTO A MONSTER RIGHT? NARUTO ISN'T A MONSTER! THE SAME THING GOES FOR GAARA!"

I was going to argue back, when she cuts me off by holding up a hand, and then she pulled out a stop watch "3, 2, 1" What is she counting for? "Happy birthday Amaya." She said with so much venom, she could make a tailed beast cower, and go back into their jinchuriki. I froze.

Suddenly Pepper and Luna came running towards us, grinning "WHERE'S AMAYA-CHAN? ITS HER BIRTHDAY!!!" No, this is probably a joke.. right?

Team 10's genin, Sakura, Naruto, and Sasuke with a bored expression came running towards us too, and they were holding small boxes "Where's Amaya Kakashi-Sensei? We want to give her her presents!" Ino I think her name was exclaimed. I pointed to her house, and the genin and wolves ran towards the house.

~Amaya POV~

I gripped the kunai knife in my hand, and raised it to my wrist.

Ding-Dong!

Who is that? I wondered as I hid the kunai behind my back, incase it was sensei.

I opened the door and see Team 7 and Team 10, along with Luna and Pepper I smiled and flung the kunai to the corner, without anyone noticing.

"Happy Birthday!!!" Everyone shouted- except for Sasuke.

The all showed boxes, while Luna and Pepper wagged their tails. I smiled "Thank you guys! Come in!" I told them to put the boxes on my bed. After they did so, they dragged me to the orphanage.

I saw many children. "Come on Amaya-Chan! Sing a duet with Daisuke, look even Gaara and his siblings came!" Ino commanded me. I looked at the corner and saw Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, and Daisuke there.

I saw children there, looking at me with pleading eyes, and the caring eyes of the people who ran the orphanage.

I sighed and pulled out a tally chart with song names at the top. And I told the children to vote which song they wanted me and Daisuke to sing.

Jar of Hearts- 10

Don't Let Me Down- 6

7 Years- 8

Just Like fire- 5

So, Jar of Hearts it is.

Daisuke was already on stage, with a smile on his face.

He put in the music and it started

(TOO LAZY TO PUT IN THE LYRICS ;-; WATCH THE VID PLS INSTEAD :3)

😑Kakashi POV😑

I can't believe I forgot her birthday! If that's bad I made her mad! I feel horrible...

I look up to see Asuma and Kurenai, and they were happily chatting away. I quickly turned right, hoping they wouldn't see me.

"Hey! Kakashi, what's up?" Asuma's voice called over.

Shooooot.

"Hey Asuma, Kurenai." I said with a fake closed eye smile.

"Kakashi, what's wrong?" Kurenai asked, I tensed.

"Ah.. nothing." I say, trying to drop the subject.

"Kakashi, we've seen you smile since.. forever! That one doesn't look real." Asuma said, in a stern voice.

I sighed "Okay, okay you win.. It's just that it's Amaya's birthday right?" They nodded "And you know how she's dating Gaara?"

They nodded "I want her to be safe, since I'm her sensei, and she's the wolf princess, so I asked her if she was aware of Gaara's whats the word.. being I guess.."

They were confused "I'll just show you through genjutsu." I say and put them into the genjutsu. (Idk if you could do that.. but let's just say you can ;)

I showed them what happend and Asuma said "Man Kakashi, you've messed up big time."

I sighed "I know.." 

"Maybe you should try to apologize to her.." Kurenai said. I nodded and thanked them.