"Guys for some reason I turned into a wolf.. explain." I demand them to tell me. They understand me because well.. I'm a wolf, their a wolf, catch my drift?

But when they talk, everyone can understand them, even if they talked in wolf...

"Well Amaya-Chan, there is a certain spot in your back, which causes you to turn into a wolf, even against your will. And it seems Neji found that spot. You will be in this form for 30 minutes, so be grateful he didn't hit the exact spot. But you can switch to your pup form, but not human.." Pepper explains.

I growl so menacingly making Neji step back. I snarl and lunge at him, buuut Gaara appeared at held me by my wolf waist. I keep trying to claw him, but Gaara didn't loosen his hold. I used the last resort, my tails. I use them to stretch out to the max length, which is 10 feet in total, because in general they are 4 feet long.

I try to strangle him, but Kakashi appears in front of me. I freeze and turn into a wolf pup and climb onto his head. I make my self comfortable. I can feel the sweat drops from everyone, exept Hinata. 

I hop of and walk towards Hinata. I put my paw over her heart and put in chakra. I healed her, but not completly. It would talk 4 hours for her to heal completly. Yus..

I walk back to sensei and chill on his head. He sighs and walks back to the railing. I fall asleep at some point, but I'm sure Author-Chan will tell you who battles who, and all that boring stuff.

(Author: AMAYA YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO BREAK THE 4TH WALL!!

Amaya: Oops Gomen Peace OUT!!!)

~Third POV~

Dosu Kinuta vs Choji Akimichi: Dosu the butthole wins

And finally... Gaara vs Rock Lee............. oh noo..

~Amaya POV~

I wake up and see Gaara's sand race towards Lee. I observe for a second and realise Lee's arm and leg are crushed!

"SHOOOOOOT!!" I scream and turn into adult wolf form and poof infront of the sand.

"A-Amaya why?" Gaara asks confused. I didn't respond, but I walk next to him and push him back up to the railing with my snout. He responds how I want him to and when we are at the spectating area or whatever you call that place, I push him down and curl up around him, making him unable to go anywhere.

A scroll poofs infront of his face. He reads it out loud "This is your punishment. Your lucky I love you."

He sighs and hangs his head down. It turns out sensei heard, but I didn't know.. Gaara had to pick a number, but he couldn't move, so he used his sand.

I fell asleep at some point.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was woken up by Gaara and him saying something about me being in human form, and he was carrying me. I nodded grogily and hopped out of his arms. "Gotta go." Gaara muttered into my ear and dissapeared into sand.

~The next day~

I  was walking  towards my home after eating some dango, but someone calls me over. Oh it's Sensei.... I walk over and yawn

"Yesh?" I asked, yawning again.

"Are you aware of who that boy is? The one you're dating?" Sensei asked.

I looked up at him, my happy-go-lucky aura gone. "What are you implying?" I asked him, through gritted teeth.

"I'm saying you're dating someone who isn't safe." He replied back, through gritted teeth aswell.