"Oh no. You've got to say it." he teases me and one of his hands brush against my breast. I feel my nipples harden under my shirt and the fabric of my panties become increasingly soaked.

"Please show me," I finally say and my voice comes out breathily. My chest is rising and falling quickly and my breaths have deepened with desire. I feel my core throbbing with want, needing release of some kind.

He spins me around and holds me in place with an arm draped against my breasts and the other one on my hip. I feel his hard member against my backside, pressing me against my clothes. Just to tease him I move against his body and grind on him. I hear him growl and he bites my earlobe.

"Don't fucking do that," he warns and I feel his fingers suddenly teasing one of my nipples and I give a surprised moan. "Come to my apartment tonight and you'll really see what i'm really capable of."

My breaths are shallow as he continues teasing me and my back arches up against his front. He holds my stomach and I feel his erection even stiffer against me. Alexander has me trapped and He lays his whole palm against my chest. It starts moving downwards in a constant and teasing pace and I think I might come undone with only his touch.

His hand enters my shorts I give a gasp. I feel it sliding downwards and then his fingers rest against my pussy. He moves his finger over the fabric and I moan loudly, my knees buckling from underneath me.

"You're so wet, so ready..." He whispers against my ear and my body seems to be on fire. Holy shit, what is he doing to me?

"I'll just have to wait for tonight." He continues. I feel his lips sucking on my neck and then he blows on top of it, the cold sensation and his words forming goosebumps on my skin. He removes his hand and then turns me around again, and i'm left facing his ferocious eyes. He's smirking at me, knowing all too well the effect he has, and i'm left wordless before him.

I place my hand over his broad chest and feel that his breathing is mirroring mine. I give him a smile and bite my lip again, still feeling my lust going strong down below.

"Come on. As much as I don't want to leave this room, if we continue here we might never get out." he throws me a smile and I chuckle, still feeling shaken from the prior events. Nobody has ever made me feel this way. This was a whole new experience and it was good in another level. I shiver as I think about what's to come tonight as he grabs my hand and pushes me outside.

The corridor's clarity is blinding after the red light of the darkroom and I feel myself squinting at the harsh light. We can hear voices coming from the library as we walk down the corridor and Alex pulls me into a hidden corner.

I stand on my tiptoes and decide to take the lead. I kiss him, hard, and pull on his strands of silky dark hair. I hear his low moan and I contain myself before things get serious.

"I'll see you tonight, yeah?" I smile innocently at him, knowing what it does, and his mouth hangs slightly open. "Don't worry, it'll be worth us stopping in the darkroom before."

I feel his member against me once more and I give him a sly smile and then walk away. I swing my hips side to side knowing fully well that he's staring at me as I go, my flushed cheeks refusing to cool down outside, even in the chilly weather.

I head towards art with a fluttering heart and unstable legs. What the fuck just happened? I was casually admiring some photographs in the darkroom in a moment and then i'm suddenly almost dry-humping my english teacher in the other.

Not that it was a bad thing. Oh God, it was anything but bad.

Mrs Bennett smiles at me and lets me get on with my work without a second glance. The canvas sits on the wooden easel in front of me and I grab a paintbrush. The oil paint in the palette beside me hasn't dried since yesterday and I put some burgundy paint on my brush. My hand hangs heavily in front of the unfinished painting and my right leg bounces up and down restlessly.

I can't concentrate when i'm like this. Images of him fill my mind and leave me breathless as I remember what happened a mere fifteen minutes ago. I've never experienced something so utterly erotic as that before, and I almost fell apart from his touch.

I recall the weight of his arms wrapped around my figure and his deliciously long fingers teasing me there. The effect he has on me is something entirely new, something i've never experienced before.

I think about his invitation, "Come to my apartment tonight and you'll really see what i'm really capable of."

Holy shit, what is he capable of? I shiver as I imagine what he must have meant by that and I feel nervous butterflies on my stomach. Do I really want to find out?

Does Alexander want to find out? He'll see me vulnerably and i'll be completely under his care, impotent.

Do I really want this?

My mind contemplates this. To some extent it's wrong, and it would be extremely frowned upon if someone discovered. He's almost a decade older than me and experienced. I must look like a child in his eyes. A fucked up child none the less.

But there's also the fact that he seems to care. He called me beautiful and he's ever gentle and nice to me. He's also sexy as fuck and makes me weak in the knees. He's British, for fucks sakes.

Yes! My subconscious screams at me and I know that i'm totally in.