Chapter 2

Lunch

Zayn's POV

-

Every second that goes by,in this fucking school, people keep knowing my name just as I planned. You see I like attention. I already went to the office three times for punching and arguing with a teacher.Now, I have to go to lunch and eat that fucking disgusting thing that they feed us. "Healthy food" my ass.

As I walked in the cafeteria I noticed people where already talking about me and the stuff I did already. I was standing in the cafeteria doors looking around just to take in this place that smells like beans. As I was looking around I saw this girl staring at me. I noticed her beautiful ocean blue eyes and long brown hair. She smiled at me but I looked away. I saw her stand up and I notice how her body was curvy but skinny at the same time and those skinny jeans made her ass look big.

I don't know anybody in this school,yet, but I will soon. I looked around again and saw how the school was divided into groups.Emos, gothic, mean girls, bitches, sluts, football team, nerds, geeks, band, artist, nice,"the everybody can sit here", populars, and last but not least the normal ones. This schools has all kinds of people.

I decided to sit with that blue eyed chick to get to know her. She will be mine.

Rachel's POV

-

That new guy is sexy ,but so is Harry. Harry has a good personality he is not like those other guys in the football team that go from girl to girl. He is caring and nice but only cares about his bitch, I mean Rebecca.

Right now I'm waiting in the lunch line.I can see Harry through the windows that separate the cafeteria and the lunch line . The only problem is that he doesn't know I exist he is too caught up looking at Rebecca to even notice me.Rebecca is staring at this dude that is sitting in my ........table? His back is turned against me so I can't see what he looks like.

Why is he sitting at our table? Who is he? And why is he talking to my friends? I have too many questions in my head that I did not notice I was already walking to my table.

When I got to my table I stood their looking back and forth between Alondra and the guy to see if she knew why he is sitting here. She mouthed an "I don't know" so I just sat down.I couldn't see his face because he was looking down.Until he finally looked up.

Well, hello their Mr. Attractive Face. I thought to myself.Then I noticed the people at my table laughing.

"What?",I asked.

"Thank you very much." ,said the guy. Then I realized I said that aloud. I felt my cheeks turn red.

The guy looked at me with this beautiful smiles that could be a star if it wanted to.

"I'm Zayn, and what's the name of the beautiful girl I'm talking to right now?" Zayn asked.

"I'm Rachel, and thank you." I responded.

Zayn's POV

-

"Can I ask you a question?" Rachel said god she is hot.

"You salready did." I responded. She laughed, even her laugh is perfect,

"No ,I'm serious." she said after laughing.

"Sure."

"Why did you come to this school?" she asked.

"Well Rachel, that is a long story that I can't tell you because it is personal."I responded .

"We can get to know each other better." she said.

"Then let's see how that turns out,beautiful". That is all I said before I left for fifth period.

-----------------------------------

Authors Note

Make sure you share this story with your friends.