'What have I done to her. She looks horrible' I thought to my self. I watched her run off. I really belive we destroyed that girl.

I sighed and continued walking to Ray's house. I knocked on his door. His mom answered.

"Oh hey Trey!" She said with a smile on her face. "Come in Ray's in his room with Craig and Jacob already."

"Thanks, and you can call me Roc" I said winking at her.

"Uhh... ok uhh... Roc" She answered back and then she went back into the kitchen and cooked dinner.

I walked up to Ray's room.

"Wassup Roc!" They all said as I walked in and they dapped me.

"Hey dudes. Guess who I ran into." I said.

"N---- we don't feel like playing guessing games man..."

I sat on his bed. "Marie."

"WHAT!!!" They all yelled.

"Yeah, she ran into me."

"I thought you killed her" Ray said. The others nodded in agreement.

I thought a bit of how we treated her. I honestly did, but the guys acted as if they didn't care that we'd almost killed a person.

"Ayoo, Roc man... What's wrong with you?" Princeton said, waving his hand in front of my face.

I jumped a little. "Huh?"

"What's wrong with you?" He repeated.

"Well, I been thinking bout this... Don't ya'll think that we may have been... I dunno, a little harsh on her?"

"Nope." They all said. Wow, I never realized how cold hearted we were.

"Nobody liked her anyways..." Prod said flaty. Then he laid back on the bed with his arms behind his head.

"Really, nobody does... She should've stay her a-- in New York... She don't belong here." Ray said.

I need to find her. I really feel bad about what I did... I can't believe, they don't care. I have to find her, and tell her I'm sorry. I got up and walked out.

"Ayeee where you goin?" I heard one of the call out as I left.

"Somewhere." I didn't really feel like talking to them now. I really do see how cold-hearted they are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Marie)

I ran and ran. I was in this neighborhood that had huge houses. REALLY BIG houses, like the kinds you see on TV or whatever. I wasn't paying attention and I ran into someone. He yelled at me as he got up. I tried to say something, but nothing would come out. I looked him and I saw him. It was Roc. I jumped up and ran as fast as I could. If there was anyone I didn't wanna see, it was most definately him. As I ran, I heard him call my name.

I had finally stopped running when I reached a playground. It looked like nobody had played here in years. Paint was chipping off everything. The swing set creaked back and floor as the wind kissed it. I sat on one of the swings and gently swayed back and forth, my feet never leaving the ground. I began to cry, I felt a tear come down my face, and another and another. I never wanted to come back, I wish I could stay here forever. Away from everything. I looked him and the wind blew in my face.

I sat there for what seemed like forever, but it was only about 20 minutes, then I heard a voice. I turned around to see who it was, but I saw no one. So I turned back around. I heard it again and turned back quickly, to see someone come out from behind a nearby tree. He started to walk towards, and I back up slowly. Then I ran, I thought I was getting away, but I felt someone grab me, and through me on the ground. I tried to scream out for help, but no sound came out. The man had grabbed me, and begun to take off my hospital ground. I squeezed my eyes shut, and waited for the worst, then I heard a cry of pain. My eyes shot open, and I saw the man fall over and hold his side. I quickly closed back my hospital gown, and then I saw him.

It was Roc. I began to back away from him.

"Marie, wait." He said, but kept going backwards.

I got up and tried to run, but he grabbed me. I was terrified,  I tought he was going to hurt me again.

"Marie, stop. I need to talk to you." I just stared at him. Would could I do, I couldn't speak.

I finally realised he wasn't gonna let me go so I gave up trying to get away.

"Look, I'm sorry, we went to far, I didn't mean for you to get hurt." He looked at me waiting for an answer. "Please, say something." I just looked down.

What, after all this, could make him apologize to me. He almost killed me, and now my father will probably be gone forever, and my mother... I began to cry again.

"Marie, please." He looked me deeply in the eyes, which made me feel nervous. I could look anyone in the eyes without getting nervous, even if I hadn't done anything wrong. I could see, that he was really sorry. But I couldn't forgive, for all the pain, mentally, physically, and emotional, that he and his friends had caused me. I mean I couldn't even speak anymore. Another tear ran down my face, I jerked my arm away.

I picked up a large stick from the ground. I guess he thought I was going to hit him beacuse he backed up. I walked over to a sandbox and I wrote words in the sand: i cnt tlk anymor

I walked back up to him, and pulled off the bandage off my head, revealing a huge scar going across my forehead. He gasped as he saw it. Then I pulled him over to the sandbox and I read it silently in his head. I look of guilt spread over his face.

"Because of me?" He asked, looking at me. I slowly nodded yes. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." I saw a tear go down his face. I was shocked, he was... crying? "Oh my God... I'm sooooo sorry." He hugged me.

I didn't hug him back, I just looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"I'm going to make it up to I promise." He said. Then all of a sudden he picked him up bridal style and started to walk back in the direction I had walked here from. The pain in my head was starting to come back, with an intense pain, then I blacked out again.