Roc Royal Writes Poems?

I walked back into the house to change. That was really embarrassing. I could feel my face heating up from the blood rushing to my cheeks. I wanted to change, but I couldn't find my way around. This house was so... Big. and I was... Lost. Ugh...

After walking around for 10 more minutes I found a bathroom, so I grabbed a towel and took off the wet clothes. I guess his parents aren't home or whatever, because I hadn't seen anyone here but me and the boys. I figured they were still outside in the pool.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Roc)

"Aye bruh... Its been about 20 minutes now... I think Marie got lost in there." Prodigy said.

"Yeah... I should probably go find her." I got up and walked back into the house. The cool air hit my skin making me shiver. It was hot outside, but it was very cold inside.

'Where's the butler, He could turn up the heat in here' I thought to my self.

I walked around looking for Marie. All of a sudden I get bumped into... Again...

"WHAT THE F---!" I yelled. Then I realized it was Marie. "OO sorry I didn't realized that was-" I realized something, as she stood back up:
1. She was wearing a towel when I bumped into her... Again.
2. I now see the towel on the ground...
3. OMFG Marie is BOOTY BUTT NAKED!!!!
4. D--- she has a nice body.

I couldn't help but stare... She didn't even realize the towel fell... I looked down on the floor and she followed my eyes. Then her face turned as red as a tomatoe, and she quickly picked the towel back up. She opened her mouth as if she was going to say something, but no sound. Just silence. And I really can't read lips that well.

"Uhhh..." I said still kind of staring. "Are you looking for my room?" I finally managed to get it out. She nodded yes, and I grabbed her hand, and lead her to my room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(With Erykah)

OMFKGB!!! I can't belive he saw me naked, I was so embarrased. And it was awkward as f---! I didn't even realized the towel had fallen. My eyes got so big... You don't even know! After he led me to his room he showed me wear the dresser was and then he left out.

I searched through the drawers until I found something I could actually fit this time. I pulled out some black and yellow basket ball shorts, and a black t-shirt that said Roc Royal on it... Wow... This n---- had clothes with his own nickname on it. Then I grabbed some socks and found some Adidas, that also had is nickname on it. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=43457340

I figured this would be a good time to snoop around. I can be a sneaky little bastard sometimes. I checked to see if Roc was anywhere near, but he was gone, the I locked the door, and began snooping around his room. For a boy, his room was really tidy. 

After about about an hour I gave up. There was nothin interesting, at all. I plopped down on the bed, but when I my head it the pillow, it wasn't soft like I expected it to be. It was hard, and I had hit my head on it which hurt like hell. I sat back up and lifted up the pillow revealing a book. I opened it, it was a book of poetry.

'He writes poetry???' I thought to myself. 'Wowwwwwww'

I opened up to a random page and read:
How could i hurt the one i love,
Watching her tears flow like a waterfall from the heavens above,
The bruises i layed upon her skin,
My humanity is running thin.
I wish i could take it back,
All bruises that was blue and black.
I wish I could hold her, kiss her, make her mine,
Everytime I picked up the phone, it'd be her on the hotline.
I wish I could tell her I'm sorry,
Im so sorry, Marie. 

I dropped the book, right as I read my name on the last line. The book was actually pretty large, and it landed on my foot. Luckily, since my voice was on mute, no sound came out. I picked the book and put it back under the pillow and I carefully examined my toe. It was swollen a little, but it should be fine.

I got up and limped toward the door but I heard voices. It was Roc, Ray, Princeton, and Prodigy coming to check on me. I quickly unlocked the door and half-limped, half-ran to the bed and layed down and pretened to be sleeping. I realized I still had on the shoes so I kicked them off and layed back down, right when they walked in.

"Marie?" I heard one of them say. I think it was Prod. Then I heard a slap and someone told him to shut up.

"Can't you see she sleep" I heard Ray half-whisper. God that boy cannot whisper for his life. N---- need to take a damn whispering class or something.

"N---- I can see that... And Roc... Did you really see her naked?" Prod whispered. Ugh... Roc can't keep his damn mouth shut. They ain't nothin' but some damn man whores.

"Yep... But don't tell her I told you that... I wouldn't wanna get punch in the face like Prodigy." They started to laugh. And When I pretened to wake, them little boys finna get it to.

"Aye man... Shut the f--- up... Holup... She aint sleep, look." Prodigy said. What the f---... How he know. S--- I'll just try to play it off.

"What you talkin' bout man... She obviously sleep.... I think." Ray said. He poked me... Big problem, I'm super ticklish.

I bit my lip trying to hold in the laugh.

"She just moved... Marie get yo a-- up we know you ain't sleep." Prod said. I still tried to play it off but then someone started tickling me.

My body jerked as if I were laugh, but no sound still.

'Stop!!!!!' I kept trying to say, but no sound would come out. Then the others joined in... Well except Princeton. Again he just stood there and watched.

After 5 minutes, they finally stopped. I was exhausted and my ribs hurt from "laughing" so hard. Now I really did want to take a nap. I layed back down on the bed. I noticed Princeton had left. Then the guys sat down next to me.

"Marie, we really are sorry." Roc said. He looked me in the eyes, I could tell he was being serious, but what it still made me uncomfortable.

"Yeah... I deserve, to be hit in the head by that book... I was an a--..." Prod said.

"We all were..." Ray said.

"Yeah... And don't worry about Princeton... He has... Problems..." Roc said.

I smiled at how he said that. He smiled back. It made me remember the poem I had just read.

"Hold up... I have an I idea..." Prod said leaving the room.

I looked at them, and the shrugged, the Prod returned with a notebook and a pencil.

"Use this to talk to us!" He said smiling.

I smiled back. I guess this could work, hopefully I would eventually get my voice back.