Phantom Appears!

Danny's (POV):

Me, Sam and Tucker were just about to sit down when i noticed Dipper but (picture above of what dipper looked like) he looked ghostly. I quickly made up an excuse and ran to the bathroom and transformed. I stayed invisible as i looked for him. I then found him in Mable's dressing room trying to get her attention but ether Mable was ignoring her brother or she couldn't see him.

Dipper's (POV): 

I got to find a way to get my body back from Bill and stop him from finding the journal but first I need to find a vessel, is that what Bill said? I was busy trying to get Mable to notice me when the temperature in the room dropped. Suddenly a floating boy with snow white hair and bright glowing green eyes appeared. He was looking straight at me! I wonder if he could see me? I waved my hand to test this theory and he waved back. How Mable didn't know the teen was there was anyone's guess. The teen beckoned me to follow him  and i did. Maybe the reason I did this was because of the aura of safety that seemed to radiate from him or something else  but I did.  I followed him into an empty room and watched as he closed the door. "Why can no one else seem to see you?" his voice echoed slightly. "I got tricked by a demon  and now my sister is in trouble he is also after a journal that I found that has information and spells he could use to hurt people" I answered a bit confused on why I seem to trust him.