Chapter 3

Book Quote

Thoughts

Danny's POV

The next day Danny and co decided to go visit the pines twins again and see what their up to. As we walk we talk about everything and anything from doom to the most annoying ghosts. When we walk in Dipper is looking through a old looking book and the man with a question mark shirt is fixing what looks like some sort of laptop! "hey guys what you up to today?" I asked them. "Going to go to the library with my bro bro. do you wanna come with." Mable answered. I notice dipper roll his eyes at his bubbly sister. "Sure we are game" Sam told them before I could answer. "Soos did you finish the laptop" Dipper called. "yea dude just done" The man now known to us as Soos said as he came over and gave the laptop to dipper.

Dipper's POV

"Where are you guys from anyway?" I asked the teens. "Amity Park" the replied at the same time. Hmm where have I heard that name before. Dipper starts to flick through the journal and he stops on a page all about ghosts. It reads: Amity Park is know for its frequent ghost hunting background and a place where residents say they have been attacked by ghosts. When I am done with Gravity Falls this is a place I would love to study!