Libary

Sorry for the long wait I had writers block.

*In the library*
3rd POV
Dipper went to look for a book about passwords, Danny and co. just looked around for nothing in particular and Mable had spotted a blond haired teen doing a puppet show.

Mable's POV                                                                                                                                                                      He is so handsome. OK, you got this,you got this' "Hey I'm Mable!!Whats your name?" "Gabe"the boy replied. "you like puppets, I'm a puppet expert" the hyper evident in her voice. "Great whens your next puppet show?" "Puppet what?" Mable replied confused.                            

3rd POV                                                                                                                                                                               Danny, Sam and Tucker left the library to got explore some of the town, meanwhile back at the Mystery Shack, Mable asks Dipper how hard it would be to compose a sock opera with lights, a fantastic plot and original music by Friday.                                                                                                                   The whole week was spent by Mable making puppets with some help from Danny and co. while Dipper spent morning, noon and night trying to figure out the laptops password. One night he even had a dream with Bill in it and quickly turned down any deal Bill had.                         

Bill's POV                                                                                                                                                                                  Pine Tree was in a panic it was hilarious to watch. When he said  " I'm going to lose everything! I only have 1 more try!" I took that as a cue "Well, well, well well well, someones looking desperate!" "I thought I told you to leave me alone" Pine Tree answered angrily. "Whoa yeash kid all I want in exchange for the password is a puppet" I said calmly. "A puppet? What are you playing at?" I had an idea," yes a puppet" I told him. "I don't know man, Mable worked really hard on those",  Pine Tree answered hesitantly.  'Now to clinch the deal'  " 1 puppet seems like a small price to pay to learn all the secretes of the universe," as I said universe on my body a picture of the stars is shown. 
"Besides what has your sister done for you lately, how many times have you sacrificed for her" all Pine Trees sacrifices are shown when I continue "and when has she ever returned the favor", I held out my hand as it light up with blue flames...