"Come to the waterfall by the healing water after the boys go to sleep." He said and disaperard. I was just looking at the place he was just standing. I had a feeling that something was wrong. 

well you said that to yourself lik 1o times..

I shook my head and pushed that feeling away. I went to the camp and played some games with the boys. I went to sit on a rock and then someone took my hand. I looked at the person and it was Jason. Well, I probably didn't tell you that after the thing with the campfire we didn't talk so much. I mean, he knew that Pan would kill him if he comes near me.

"Yes?" I asked and he smiled at me. But still, we were good friends.

"You going with us on a run?" he asked and I nodded. Every lost boy stood up, and turned to the jungle.

"Okay, we are running to the beach." Felix said and I looked at him.

"1!"

"2!"

"3!" I screamed and everyone started to run. It was like in some dream. We were all runing trough the jungle of Neverland. It was an amazing moment. To see all of them, so happy. Derek and Liam started to rn beside me, and then Felix came. We smiled at each other and that was enough. We understood each other. We were a familly. Later we came back to the camp and the boys went to sleep. Only me, Felix, Derek, Liam, Jason, Brent and Will stayed. We were just looking at the night sky. I didn't know where Pan was, but I knew that I need to go to the waterfall soon.

"Hey guys?" Brent asked and we all looked at him.

"When we were runing, how did you feel?" He asked and I smiled. I didn't love Brent so much, but still he was a good boy.

"A conection between all of us." Felix said and we all agreed.

"I hope that we will always feel like that." Liam said and I rested my head on his shoulder.

"I hope that too." I said and looked at each of them. They were my friends. But Felix, Derek and Liam they were my brothers. They were always there for me. I smiled and they did the same. Later they went to sleep and it was time for me to go to the waterfall.
:

:

:

 While I was walking I was thinking about Peter. Something is not okay with him. He was not by the camp whole day. I came to the waterfall but the dreamshade was on my way. How the hell am I suposed to come there if the bloody dreamshade is here? Then suddenly the dremsade made a gap. I raised my eyebrow and went trought the gap. Then I saw Peter. His back facing me. I looked over the place it was amazing like always.

"Hello Peter" I said and smiled. He turned to me, his eyes dark. And that made me already a little bit nerveus.

"Hello mate." He said and smirked. Mate? He never, like ever said mate to me. I just srugged it off and started to come closer to him.

"So, why did I need to come here?"I asked coming closer to him but he teleprted behind me.

"Well, I called you here because I have a really important thing to do." He said and I raised my eyebrow. I turned around to face him. He was acting diferently, he is standing in the shadows all the time. Like he is afraid. And that was just not him.

"Like what?" I asked and he smirked in the way I didn't see in a year. The evil smirk. He came out of the shadows, and then, I stoped to breath. In front of me was Pan. His eyes dark as night, his smirk so evil that even the satan would be scared of him. He was looking like.. Like a shadow. Then I remembered the nightmare I had long time ago. Pan was killing me. Actually his shadow. That made me swalowe hard.