Gem in the Caribbean

Torri

Ayyy !!! I'm ready to speak !! I said looking around the table , everyone was blabbing .

"Sorry " they all said .

"Sorry" I mimicked .

"First off the sheik is gone , we have our money that's settled . Secondly Jo'Vier , there was money on your head .. Not to kill you but to fuck you up enough hat no bitch would want you , but u ugly already so that would've been easy "
"Leave him alone" Pee whispered.

"Who was it ? " he asked getting angry as Paris rubbed his back .

"Your ex , she went to the Jamaicans , their leader owes me plenty favors so he spilt it all when I asked , we used the footage from the cameras that let us know it was him .

"Why she want you dead bruh ? " Biggs asked concerned .

"I left her when we were together , some people was after me and I didn't want her to get hurt or involved so I left . "

"So you left her barefoot and pregnant to walk the green mile all alone ya bastard!!" Robyn said staring into the roof .

We all looked at her cause she was being crazy as fuck .

"Anyway that's all , I issued a warning saying you were part of our team which offers you full protection along with your fam . Paris threatened to shoot me if I didn't dead the bounty . I ended my speech sitting "

"Okayyyy everybody .. I hope yall packed because we're leave tonight instead of tomorrow -element of surprise . "

"Hold up !" Sam said .

"What's wrong Sam ?" Kendra questioned .

"I got something to handle tonight " she said looking directly at me .

She was taking about robbing Don Carlos . I was down for whatever, might even pop Rayven's stupid ass boyfriend .

"No you don't , robbing Don Carlos can wait . And to ensure you get yo ass on the plane I've got something for you "

Sam scrunched up her face looking around .

"How did you know ?"  She asked

" We have cameras all over Sam and Tee has a loud mouth , we watched the footage and we know you ."

Boy these niggas is stupid always playing games , I need some pussy before I go .

Sam

Sometimes Kendra be making me think she be on that stuff . Always giggling and in yo business .

"Come in " she sang to whoever was on the other side of the door .

In walked a smiling Trey .

Fuck !!!

"Oh shit " Tee said laughing .

Paris and Jo'Vier were snickering and Robyn seemed highly amused .

"Wassup Ma " he said standing my chair .

Wassup Ma my ass , he had been home two days and I haven't seen or talked to him til now and he supposedly ended his show to come home to me .

Bullshit !!

"Yaayuyyyy" Kendra said jumping up and down .

" uhhhh , I can't bring nobody right ?? Tee asked .

"Like who?"

"A friend "

"There's only six rooms at the house so , don't bring nobody you dont wanna sleep with and we ain't paying for they food " Robyn said rolling her eyes .