Frenchie .

My name is Paris Bella . I was conceived after my mother got pimped out to a white man .

When he found out he wanted nothing to do with her or me , he gave her abortion money and said his wife would leave him and take everything if she found out he fucked a black whore .

She kept me , and struggled to provide for us , eventually she went back to her pimp . I wanted to be a doctor , I liked helping people but that all came crashing down one night .

I had just turned 17 the week before and I laid in my bed reading my nurses manual as I would be doing a test later that week to get a scholarship to nursing school, when I heard a knock on the door and in waltzed "Gunner" with my mother behind .

He was the pimp we lived with .

"How you doing Paris ? , pretty name for a pretty girl " he said creepily as he undressed me with his eyes making me cringe .

"Have her ready in 10 minutes" he said to my mom .

"Hey baby " my mother weakly smiled .

"Hey momma "

" I need you to do mommy a big favor , see Mr.Gunner was gone put us on the street but but but I talked him out of it .. He said he he'll take you instead .

"What ?" I couldn't believe my ears as tears streamed down my face .

"Come on and get dressed let me do your make up "

"I plan to save myself for my husband " I told her pulling away from her grasp .

SMACCCCKKK!!!

"You stupid bitch , aint no man gone marry you , look atcha' , nose always in a book like you smart , get yo ass up and changed " she screamed

I didn't move and she started to beat me with anything she could find , I held onto my towel tighter as she continued to choke and slap me .

"Go get clean up Paris Willis , I ain't gone say it no more ."

I weakly walk to the bathroom feeling low and defeated. I turned the shower on washing myself , wincing in pain as the water hit the now bleeding cuts on my body. Cutting the shower off , I looked in the mirror seeing a girl who had potential to be anything she wanted. I wasn't going to be taken advantage of.

"I'll run away" I whispered to myself as I gently dried my skin, "yeah , I'll run as far from here as I can "

On my toes I quietly crept back to my room , so I could get away before anyone noticed only to cornered by Gunner .

Shit!! Shit!!

"Hey there pretty girl , you smell mighty nice ." He said towering over me sniffing .

I wanted to die as he grabbed my hand , pulling me to the bed as my mother stood there watching not saying a word . I fought him as best as I could , but he was too big. He pinned me down , climbing between my thighs " I bet you feel better than your ol girl " he sneered .

Ramming his self into me , I screamed in pain as I felt like my very soul was being torn away , i pleaded for him to stop as I cried . I reached for my mother and she just stood there , expressionless as this monster took my innocence away .

He grunted and cursed as he got up and fixed his pants leaving .

"Come on Shelly !" He barked to my mother , as she followed like a puppy .

I cried for hours unable to move because I was in so much pain .

The house was totally black as I crept through the window with nothing but the clothes on my back .

I ran away.

For weeks I stole clothes and food from shops . Until I met Torri , she was a runaway too.

For months we planned the biggest scheme two teenage girls without help could pull off .

We took down a bank executive, cleaning him out as he tried to sleep with Torri . We recorded the conversations they had as evidence we would use against him if he didn't comply .

He signed over his house and assets to Torri , because he didn't want to look bad for trying to sleep with a minor .

She sold the house and split the money with me . And we've been inseparable since then .