T W O

She woke up in a rather very comfortable bed. Satin white sheets covering the heavenly comfort. The place was beautiful, somehow... immaculate. The minimalistic combination of clean white and black design.

And, for the longest time she hadn't felt, was peace. She felt peace and she was at ease. She stared into the white ceiling, decorated with a diamond studded chandelier.

But where is she? Where could she possibly be? The last thing she remembers was the giant rock hitting her head, and blank.

If she knew anything, it was that she should be in a hospital right now, lying on the bed with pain consuming her entirety. Not here, not in this immaculate, unfamiliar room.

She continued to stare.

Perhaps she's currently dreaming?

But that couldn't be it.

She sits up on the bed, looking around, but everything felt real, running her hand on the surface the comforter, pulling her skin, it was all real.

This is real, and this is happening.

"You've awaken," a loud and booming voice startles her, making her jump in shock. She looks around, but there was no one.

"Who are you?" was her loud, authoritative question.

The voice lets out a hearty laugh, "You can't see me in the meantime, but I reckon you have better questions in mind," it says. She ponders this over— trust was something she barely gives anyone.

Nevertheless, she trusted this voice, she trusted that whoever owned the voice echoing through this room she's staying in isn't a serial killer, a murderer, or a psychopath.

"Where am I?"

"Now there's the question I've been waiting for you to ask," it starts, "This is extistenrial—"

"Existenri-what?" Asks Faith, full of bewilderment.

"You're in the Existenrial World, where your stories live, happen, exist, where everything you've written revolves and are real."

Faith opens her mouth to speak, closes, opens, and closes once more, unable to create any coherent sentence. "You've dedicated yourself in writing but somehow, you never finish them. Sometimes, they just crease to exist slowly. Sometimes, they survive without your writing, and sometimes... They go all wrong."

"What do you mean?"

"What I mean is— Faith, an important character is going to die—"

"Bur hasn't that happened before?" She interrupts.

The voice lets out an audible sigh, "Those were different, they were barely done, they were barely existing. But this one, it's existing, it's a large part of Existenrial, this is crucial."

"What does this have anything to do with me?"

"You need to save him, Faith."