Tasted U

/ Jane's P.O.V /

I was on the brink of becoming unemployed due to the company's cost-cutting when my former boss called me.

He offered me to a work in Japan since I'm fluent in speaking its language.

I rapidly accept it, since I have this feeling that I'm going to be fired any time soon.

I used my savings and my last paycheck to arrange all of my important papers that I need to fly to Japan.

Surprisingly, my interview was quick. Apparently, they want to keep the job hiring as secretive as possible, for they want to manage a very minimal amount of employees as possible for privacy concerns. Well, if I was the owner of one of the top talent agencies in Japan, I would do that too, thankfully, I'm not.

Actually, I was aware of the company itself, so I got less hassle in answering most of their questions.

That's because I'm a 'fan' itself. I'm a fan of one of their idol groups.

You can say that it was a dream come true for me, knowing that me and my favorite artist are working under the same roof.

But at that time, I was just focusing on doing my job ...

Because, I don't know what to say to everyone around me. I might messed up.

I know that my colleagues are talking behind my back, but its okay.

I'd rather be that misunderstood girl than talking to them.

/ Yuri's P.O.V /

"Okay, Chinen-san. That's a wrap." The director said to me.

Of course, the director praised my acting again. I'm JUMP's No.1, you know. Hahahahaha.

But, seriously, I'm glad that the director gave me positive feed backs. It means that I did my best.

Just like the new girl I saw on the Jimusho.

Few months ago, I was called to Jimusho to discussed about my new movie with my manager.

Along the way, I stumble along with a cute girl, holding a lot of paper works. Of course, the papers that she was holding fell all over the floor.

I quickly helped her picking up those papers, but when our eyes met, I saw a bit of sadness in her eyes. Maybe she doesn't like her work.

Then I observed her surroundings. I realized that she has no friends ...

Because her colleagues we're gossiping behind her back.

Poor lady, she was just striving hard to work on her own.

Since then, I thought about her everyday.

If she had already eaten.

If she has taken enough rest.

If she's alright.

/ Jane's P.O.V /

Today, my former/renewed boss invite me for lunch at Shibuya. Since I worked with him before, I feel a bit comfortable talking to him.

"How's your day today, Jane?" He asked while he was munching his food.

"Oh. Its fine." I told him. Even know that it's a lie.

My boss look at me in disbelief. Pft, I don't care much if he believes me or not.

"You look a bit stressed." He guessed. "Did your colleagues were being hard to you?"