"I knew I recognised you from somewhere when I saw you during Calculus," Ethan smiles. "You're the girl that ordered the large pepperoni pizza last night."

Everyone looks at me with amused faces. "In my defence I was really hungry, okay guys," I say I embarrassment.

"Whatever you say, Carter," Rylie snorts. "Come on guys, let'a give them time to talk. See you in HPE, Carter. Don't be late."

Everyone else follows Rylie and Cole just lingers there for a while with narrowed eyes before finally turning around and catching up with Erik and everyone else.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

"Who? Cole? No way," I awkwardly laugh.

"Oh, he just seemed angry at me for talking to you," he smiles his adorable smile again. I didn't notice that he looked cute last night. But then again, I barely looked at him as I slammed the door in his face.

"He's just like that. It's normal," I sigh. "By the way, I am really sorry for slamming the door in your face last night. As I said before I was really hungry so yeah..."

"It's fine, uh, Carter." There was a silence for about a minute before he talks again, "so where's your class? I'll walk you," he rubs the back of his neck. He's too cute.

"Well," I take my schedule out and look at it, "I actually have, uh, let's see, HPE." I groan.

"It won't be that bad, unless you're not sporty?"

I didn't reply as we continued to walk. I was thinking about all the possibilities that could happen during HPE. Me falling on my face or worst case scenario, getting hit by a ball on the face whilst playing dodgeball.

"Here you are," he stops and I copy him.

"Thanks for walking me, Ethan, was it?"

"Yeah, yeah Ethan," he smiles. "I'll see you around, Carter." He walks backwards as he waves at me and run into a person, and quickly saying sorry before waving at me again and walking off.

The bell went around two minutes ago which meant that I'm late again. This is becoming a habit now. I walk in to the gym to see a middle-aged man reading something. As I was about to sneak my way to the locker rooms to change he looks up and I silently groan. Just my luck.

"You must be Carter White," he says sternly.

"Yeah, hi," I awkwardly greet him, shifting my weight from my heel to my toes.

"I'm Mr. Grayson. You being late shouldn't happen again, understand? Go change now, PE uniforms are in your locker. Number 19's yours."

I quickly promise him that it'll never happen again and follow his instruction. I walk into a locker room and shriek when I see shirtless guys. What the heck?

All the boys turns to look at me. Some snickering, some shocked and some laughing. What did I just get myself into. I cover my eyes as I slowly turn back around and walk when I bump into something.

I took a peek and see Cole standing in front of me. WITHOUT A SHIRT. This would've been such a sight to see if I wasn't dying of embarrassment in a boys locker room at school.