one.

seulmin loves the night.

she laid down on top of her bedsheets, looking outside the window that was next to her bed—which gave her a perfect view of the glistening stars that scattered all over the sky. she stares in admiration. the moon stayed still, glowing along with the stars. she couldn't help but smile. oh, how she loves the night.

she loves how the stars glisten, she loves how the moon looks fascinating, she loves how peaceful, and quiet it is. at night, she feels safe. she loves how the night hides her flaws, her imperfections, her worries.

that's how her night would usually go; leave the worries for tomorrow as she looks at the stars, laying down on her bed as she tries to fall asleep. she loves how at night, she can imagine scenarios that would probably never happen in her life, scenarios where everything was the opposite of her life.

what she hates, was day. she hates how bright and sunny it was. she hates how everyone seems to be happy so early in the morning, she hates how everyone is too loud. she doesn't get it. she doesn't get why everyone seemed to like the day better than the night. her thoughts wanders to him. she wonders why he likes the day better than the night, she wonders why he's all smiles and giggles, she wonders why he's never sad.

her thoughts were interrupted by a small rock hitting her window. she wasn't surprised at all. she was used to this—this would always happen every night. she sighs softly as she opens the window and looked down at him.

she wonders why he would only visit during the night, but never the day, didn't he hate nights? she frowns.

"seokmin?"

he smiles,

"hey."