3

I woke up the next morning to Jack sitting on the floor next to my bed typing on his phone.

"What are you doing/" I mumbled sleepily.

"Nothing important." He smirked.

"Jack..."

"Check my snapchat story, k gotta go bye." And with that he ran out of my room.

I opened my phone and went to his story. I saw a picture of him first saying he was bored, next was a picture of me asleep with the caption 'wake up sleeping beauty i wanna hangout'

"JACK I LOOK SO UGLY!" I screamed.

He started to laugh so hard. 

"DORK." I yelled again.

I got up and grabbed clothes to change into.

outfit^

I chose some clothes, and then walked out of my room into the bathroom. As I passed through I saw Jack still dying of laughter on the couch.

"Fuck off." I giggled.

"Come here." He said through his laughs.

I walked over and sat by his feet, considring he's laying down. He reached up and grabbed my arm to pull me down on top of him. 

"Why are you holding me?" I whispered laughing after a bit of silence.

"Because your warm"

"I need to shower."

"You're fine just cuddle me." He whined. 

The door opened and someone walked in.

"Sorry am I interupt-"

"JOHNSON!" I squealed and ripped myself from Jacks grip.

"Brook? Wassup?" He hugged me.

"Your loser friend is my roommate." I playfully rolled my eyes and looked back at Jack. He was still lying on the couch so all I could see was his arm sticking up, flipping me off.

I laughed.

Johnson looked at me suggestively.

"You still like him?" He mouthed to me.

"Is it obvious?" I mouthed back.

He chuckled and nodded.

"K gotta shower bye." I held up a peace sign and walked into the washroom.

Once I showered and did everything I had to I walked back into the main room and saw just Jack. Lying on the floor on his phone.

"Wheres J?" I looked around.

"He left." Jack said not even looking at me. He was lying on his back.

I walked over and put a leg on the floor on either side of him and I looked down at him. He looked up at me and looked me up and down the looked back into my eyes and bit his lip.

"Lets go to walmart." I said and held out my hand for him to take.