-Mary- Game review : PangYa series

I

FREAKING

LUV

THIS

GAME!

That's why i wanna tell u guys about it.

It is a golf game,which need skill,luck and could get pretty annoying sometimes. I played both the PSP and the PC one.

The character and the story is just so cool. I still remember them even now! They have great traits.

Especially Nell from the Ice inferno :D

The clothing designs are great,and you can play gacha(PC)/pappel shop (PSP)

They even had the world championship. I wanna enter someday....

But apparently the PC took a lot of place to download,and you really need some time to get use to the game. I'd like the game better if they made it like battle strategy in which character can change clothes and the outfits has effects.

But i guess Ntreev wants to make a sport game,and they nail it pretty good.

I also figure out that there's a feature where you can make your own clothes!?

I saw on youtube the female casts had the overall appearance of nanohara,and kagerou project characters,while maintaining the voice and the pose for a win/lose. I don't know how tho ;_;)

Sadly,the fandom kinda dies and not a lot do fanarts of them. I want to but my drawing isn't so good :'v

Regardless,this is a very good game and i love it even now!

10/10