=• 9 The Room •=

"Primose Elena Iyani Grayson, did you or did you not just mess up with my things?" I asked as I held up my bag, empty and a candy wrapper fell from it. Elena giggled before holding up my wallet, it has nothing in it much but the current movie tickets I got to watch as a souvenir and my family picture that was taken three years ago, before I was sent to Alpha/Luna training.

"Oh, Give my wallet back Elena!" She squealed and ran out of the room we were supposed to share and I followed her, letting out a playful growl when I caught her scent.

It led me to Zain's and Tessa's. Don't get me wrong but Zain and Tessa are childhood friends, even if Zain see her naked in there he's fine with it. Speaking of friend, My mind went to Hunter. Boy, I miss him so much and Kenneth too. Maybe I'll plan on giving them a quick visit next week or next next...

"Come on Elena! I'm sleepy. Can't you just go to where your brothers are and hide from Alpha Scarlet?" I smiled and kicked the door open... Like literally kicked like those bad ass on the movies.

Zain let out a scream and gripped on the sheets as Tessa gave Zain a 'Really?' look. My sister squealed and duck under my legs to find her escape route from me but I grabbed her tiny waist and swung her over my shoulders like a sac of potatoes.

I found Leo drying his hair and I stuffed in a squeal. He has those swimming trunks and a towel on his shoulder, Man, He look.... Ho--Good! He look good.

"Scarly Scarly! Let's go to the beach!" Darn it Elena. You make me so much in trouble, Leo turned around and he smiled. My heart fluttered in a flash ans I smiled back, "Hey. You heading to the beach already?"

"Yep. Benjamin and I had a hobby of surfing everytime" I raised a brow as he mentioned his brother. He didn't come along with us though, "Oh, Benjamin caught up with us along with Elise... If you want, you can come with us and watch?" He asked and look away from me, I set Elena down on her feet and look at me with those begging eyes.

"Get change Elena, We're going to the beach" I said and Leo looked at me in surprise, Elena giggled and run to the bathroom to change.

For a seven year old, she can change independently. It was only me and Leo this time, He stood there awkwardly while I look around, completely forgetting he was there.

What kind of mate are you?! Mates should hold hands, kiss, hug and exchange sweet words and have dates and have bed dates! My wolf snapped on my head and I roll my eyes, It wouldn't be so awkward if you didn't be so horny! I snarled back, I cut off our link and inhaled deeply.

"You okay Scarlet?" Leo asked as I was about to talk to him, my mouth hung open and all I could do is nod. This is so awkward in many levels, I didn't like these kind of situations.

"So, Taylor told me that our uhh heat will be two months away. Might be whenever October" I started, My wolf howl in excite making me roll my eyes at her.

She been waiting for heat for a long time. Heat is when both Lycan mates will be under a season of Hormonal take over also their inner wolves.

Meaning my wolf, aka on the name of 'Rogue' and Leo's wolf, Damian will be taking over our bodies as we... Have sex. Yep. But they have to ask permission first from us.

"Right. You're okay with that? I mean uhh about your wolf taking over?" He asked and he scratched the back of his head.

I nod. Not having the courage to speak makes me feel embarrassed, I feel like a child getting scolded and too scared to even speak a letter. I inhaled sharply, collecting all the strength I have in me. "I didn't expect it to be like this"

He gave me a glance and he sigh, "Me neither. I-I mean, I thought you could reject me and all but you didn't. I'm so glad you didn't though. Thanks"

"Y-Yeah"

"I'm done!" "Good! Let's go!" I just couldn't handle the awkward moment when I'm with Leo, he just makes me ... Not myself for some reason. I don't stutter and that's really new.

I greeted Benjamin and Elise as we reached the white sanded beach, Elena and Elise went to build some sand castle while me, Leo and Benjamin stayed there for a moment, tal about whatever leaves each others mouth.

James and Zain wanted to surf too and went to grabbed their surf boards at a store. "I gotta go check on the girls" Leo said and dig the end on his board on the sand and jogged over the two girls that is far from the rest of us.

"You know, you two are the most distanced mates I've ever seen" I looked over after Benjamin talked and raised a brow.

He noticed my confusion and sigh, "What I mean is, you have to communicate more Scarlet, it's on the Law that if a Female is an Alpha, her mate will switch roles. Leo didn't expected to be an Alpha this early and it gets him nervous. Talk to him Scarlet, he needs it and you need it too"

"But it's so awkward and weird. I get all the badass stuff and he gets the innocent way, it's the other way around" I replies, gesturing at Leo as he was busy talking to Tessa.

"Maybe it's what the Moon Goddess wants, she is the one who gets to decide who mates with who you know"