=•2 Miss Alpha •=

I groaned as I heard an old noise from my old foe, Dang I want to smash it's face with a hammer but I was too lazy so I grabbed that annoying alarm clock and threw it anywhere. As I did I heard the door open "Hey, Breakfast is re---ow" Open my eyes to see Taylor on the floor holding his head and my alarm clock beside him.

"Taylor, Why did you catch the alarm with your head? Bro, I gotta teach you how to catch" He groaned as I got to the shower. No, I'm not a morning person but I just got used to it back on the Council's.
When you wake up late they will splash you water til you run 500 laps and put wolfsbane on your shoes so you have to run barefooted.

As soon as I got showered, I change to my outfit. That is ripped knee jeans, a black plaid a black beanie and black vans. I hid my crystal necklace under my top and rush down to the kitchen as I smelled the delicious smell of eggs.

I saw Mom cooking the delicious breakfast while Dad was reading a newspaper, Elena and James practising fist bump and as for Taylor, He was busy on his meal.

Dad saw me and he cheered in joy, "My fire baby is home!" He engulfed me a hug and I laugh. He love to call me fire baby because I accidentally set his car on fire but he was happy that I am gifted.

"Robert no shouting in the ki-- Beatrice!" She was cut off when she saw Dad hugging me. She waltz to us and she kissed my forehead, she was still holding that spatula though. Only Mom call me by my first name and If someone else calls me that, I will call my fist.

"How's your training? Dear, Oh is your Uncle Mart doing well?" Mom asked as I slide on the vacant seat next to Taylor.

"It's good, Uncle Mart is doing great though. He spends alot of his time fishing" Uncle Mart was Mom's old friend back, He is kinda a unselfish man. He cares about everyone on the pack, including me.

"Enough about that honey, Sweetie I have great news for you" Dad cooed as he set down the newspaper and Mom finally sat down across Dad.

"What is it Dad? I hope I won't be teaching some Pups about Alpha Duties" I whispered the last part and Taylor kicked my knee making me kick him harder on the knee.

"Your going to school!"

...
...

...
...

"What?!"

"You heard me, you're going to school. At Grayford" Dad repeated and I groan. School is the worst. Worser than Council lectures. It is the main reason why I got scholarship and skip this whole mayhem.

I graduated high school on my 13 and I was really happy that I will skip high school but my hopes were held too high.

"But Dad I have Alpha duties an--" I was about to make the good excuse but Mom cut me off.

"Your Father will be taking over your paperworks and your meetings so you won't be bothered by it. Now, hurry eating your breakfast and you have school today which is why I set the alarm 5:30" I face palmed. That's why it's a bit dim outside! Ugh, Stupid me!

"But isn't like Grayford is a university full of wolves?" I asked and Taylor nods. I continued my breakfast and shove atleast a pen, a notebook, money, my phone and my headset in my bag.

"Oh and James will be taking you to school vice versa, have a great day kiddo!" I groaned as James smirked, passing me as I fix my shoes.

"Why can't I drive my own car?" I shouted back to the kitchen. "No because we know you might be driving around town and skip class" He got a point.

Dang you old man.

As I reach James White Ford Everest, I noticed Elena sitting at the back seat and I turn my head to her, "Hey, Aren't you going to school?"

She nod her head side to side "No, we got a two week vacation because our teacher injured himself and suffered a broken leg and neck" She said as she played on James phone.

"Mom agreed to let me take care of her while she's cleaning the whole house" James said as he climbed to his seat and I too, followed his actions.

While he was driving, I was being myself. Irritating James by the Are-we-there-yet prank.

"You know who the Principal is at Grayford Academy?" James asked when I was in the middle of pissing him off.

I shook my head no and played with the window, pressing the button up and down. "It's Uncle Rey"

"You mean Agatha's Dad?" He nod and I silently cheer. Uncle Rey is the most awesomest uncle! And he's the Principal of the Academy I'm going.

"Sweet!" I cheered.

"But you being Alpha, your scent will drag some mateless jerks around. So becareful" I scoff at James warning, I can even take on hundreds of rogues with only a marble of Wolf's bane and my eyes closed.

"Relax Bro, I'm an elemental freak remember? I can make things happen by accident" The elders taught me to do that, for my safety and for the sake of my powers.

"Good. Because I have the feeling you might enjoy your time on school, Now come on, I'll show you around" James pull over and I saw the amazing building. It's size of a half empire state building, cars park nicely and I saw a large field behind the school.

"How about my class? And Elena?" I said as I helped Elena come down, James shrug and I gave him a look and she held my hand as we entered the place. Wow. The place is so... Cool.

People look at us like some stranger but as soon as they landed their eyes on me, they cower and look away. An Alpha scent is really normal, more like an everyday cologne of an Alpha unless he or she is mateless. It what like James said, A mateless Alpha will drag mateless wolves, also as an aura of how powerful an Alpha is.

I glared at them making them hide their faces into anything, just to avoid looking at me. As we turn right, we pass some group of jocks and a blonde guy noticed me, he looked at me while he was passing by and I clearly ignored him. Wrong guy.

Another reason why I didn't protest for coming to school is I might see my mate. Dang, where have he been all my life?